BLU Dash 3.5 Android Smartphone (GSM Unlocked)
The Blu Dash 3.5 snags up to 3G network signals for fast, reliable data. A 1GHz dual-core processor works smoothly with the Android Jelly Bean operating system, which makes navigation easy thanks to its clean presentation of apps.
Like a Computer in Your Hand
Browse the web, check email, and play games on the Dash's 3.5" touchscreen display. A pixel density of 320x480 renders bright colors and sharp contrast, resulting in realistic images and clear text. Enjoy everything from watching YouTube clips to submitting million-dollar bids in online art auctions.
Engaging Photos and HD Video
The 3.2MP camera lets you relive moments by snagging detailed pictures. You can also snag video clips at up to 720p HD, the same resolution found on many HDTVs.
The smartphone's 512MB of onboard storage gives you space to start downloading apps and music. As your library expands, pop up to a 64GB memory card in the microSD slot for access to even more on-demand media.
- Product number: D171a
- 3G-capable smartphone
- 3.5" TFT capacitive touchscreen
- 320x480 display resolution
- 1GHz dual-core processor
- Android v4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- ARM Mali 400-MP1 graphics processor
- 256MB RAM system memory
- 512MB internal storage
- microSD slot supports up to 64GB memory cards
- 3.2MP rear camera (3.15MP actual resolution)
- 720p HD @ 30fps video recording
- WiFi with hotspot capability
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Accelerometer sensor
- SMS, MMS, email, and push email
- SNS integration
- Up to 6 hours of talk, 135 hours of standby on full charge
- Rechargeable 1,300mAh battery
- Unlocked for all GSM carriers, including AT&T and T-Mobile
- Specifications sheet
- Condition: new
- 90-day warranty from Consumer Certified Repairs
- Dimensions: 9"x3"x6"
- Weight: 15oz.
In the box: phone, battery, 3.5mm earphones, charger, micro USB cable, screen protector
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.