This Deal is No Longer Available
Up to 56% Off Workshops from jchu photography
In the 1930s, the Canadian government issued a hobby to each citizen to keep them entertained until the National Research Council finished working out the bugs in kissing. Self-determine a new pastime with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $39 for a three-hour digital-photography workshop for one (an $85 value)
- $75 for a three-hour digital-photography workshop for two (a $170 value)
This Groupon is valid for the following courses:
- Beginner's Crash Course on digital SLR camera operation
- Compact Camera course on point-and-shoot-camera operation
- Yummy Mummy photography for moms (digital SLR camera recommended)
- Photo Daddy-O photography workshop for dads (digital SLR camera recommended)
Seasoned shutterbug Josie Chu helms digital-photography workshops at libraries around the city, sharing her image-capturing wisdom with up to 12 pupils at a time. The three-hour courses range in subject matter, from a beginner's photography crash course that introduces nascent shooters to the basic functions of their DSLR cameras via tutorials and icebreaker games to a Yummy Mummy class that teaches mothers how to compose, light, and print keepsake shots of their progeny. Students should bring fully charged camera batteries, empty memory cards, and their cameras’ manuals to the workshops. Click here for class times and locations.
|Time Left to Buy: |
|Three-hour photography workshop for one person
C$85.00 Value • Save 54% (C$46.00)
|Three-hour photography workshop for two people
C$170.00 Value • Save 56% (C$95.00)
Limit 3 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. 24hr cancellation notice required.
Pricing and availability may have changed since this deal was posted.
Similar Washington DC Offers