This Deal is No Longer Available
61% off at Maza Restaurant
Chefs cut kebab meat into cubes because spheres tend to roll away and pyramids were copyrighted by the ancient Egyptians. Feast on structurally sound grub with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$25 for a four-course Lebanese dinner for two (up to a $63.80 total value)
$49 for a four-course Lebanese dinner for four (up to a $127.60 total value)
Each couple receives the following:
- One appetizer to share (up to a $7 value each)
- Two soups or garden salads (up to a $5 value each)
- Two entrees (up to a $19 value each)
- One dessert to share (up to a $5 value)
- Two Lebanese coffees (a $1.90 value each)
- View the full menu of falafel, charbroiled lamb chops, and seafood here.
Pricing and availability may have changed since this deal was posted.
Similar Washington DC Offers