Fitbit Wireless Activity and Sleep Trackers
These wireless activity trackers keep you in tune with what's really important: your health. They come in two designs—a discreet silicone clip or an easy-to-wear wristband—to fit your lifestyle. Both designs track your activity and sleep quality, and automatically sync stats to smartphones, tablets, or computers for a real-time view of your progress.
Accurate Measure of All-Day Activity
The Fitbits operate around the clock, tracking the number of steps you take each day and how much sleep you get at night. Even when you're snoozing away, the Fitbit measures the quality of your sleep and how many times you awaken to strange sounds coming from the closet.
Syncs Stats Wirelessly
With Bluetooth technology, the Fitbits automatically sync stats to smartphones, tablets, and computers, saving you the hassle of inputting the information yourself. Use the included wireless sync dongle to connect to computers. Once trackers are paired with your free Fitbit account, the dongle can automatically sync with devices up to 20ft. away.
Online Tools for Improving Your Health
Use the Fitbit's customizable dashboard and mobile app to view charts and graphs of your progress in real time. The easily digestible data also breaks out trends to inspire you to reach your goal.
- Tracks steps, distance, calories burned, and sleep
- Encourages users to get more active
- Syncs stats to computers and smartphones wirelessly
- Comes with wireless sync dongle
- Customizable dashboard with real-time graphs and charts
- Measures how long and well you sleep
- Tracks the number of times you wake up
- Silent wake alarm vibrates at desired wake-up time
- Earn badges and compete with friends
- Online tools for logging weight, meals, and workouts
- Also works with several popular health apps
- Rechargeable battery
- Supported mobile devices
- Discreet silicone clip-on device
- Wear on pocket, belt, or bra
- Also tracks number of stairs climbed
- Rain-, splash-, and sweat-proof
- Comfortable, easy-to-wear wristband
- LED lights indicate goal progress
- Bands can be interchanged (additional bands not included)
When the Fitbit stepped onto the tech scene in 2008, CNET predicted its chances for success were high, saying, “Great idea, great design, great online component. And people need it.” The wireless activity tracker—roughly the size of a flash drive—clipped onto clothing, where it kept track of three things: steps taken, calories burned, and hours slept. These stats synced wirelessly to smartphones or computers, allowing users to set goals and share their progress with friends for added motivation. With this simple recipe, Fitbit managed to do something personal trainers in clown costumes only dreamed of: it made fitness fun.
Today, Fibit has grown to include several models—from the classic clip-on design to a slim bracelet that lights up when you reach your goals. The technology shows real-time progress with easy-to-decipher graphs and charts, and gives out badges to encourage users to get moving.
To complete your Goods order, simply purchase this Groupon and provide your name and shipping address.
Please check the Fine Print for this deal’s estimated delivery timeframe. We work with thousands of brands to deliver the amazing selection you see on Groupon Goods, and this shipping window ensures we have enough time to coordinate with our suppliers to get you the products you love.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.