- Garmin nüvi 52LM with Lifetime Maps 4.3" GPS
Garmin nüvi 52LM with Lifetime Maps 4.3" GPS (Manufacturer Refurbished)
Behind the big, bright display of the Garmin nüvi 52 LM lies a treasure trove of exciting destinations—preloaded maps of the lower 49 states brim with millions of points of interest ranging from gas stations to shopping centers. Spoken turn-by-turn directions gently guide drivers to their chosen endpoint as lane assist helps them move safely toward their next turn by illustrating the proper lane and upcoming junction. Drivers can even customize their GPS experience by downloading numerous custom voices and car icons, so they can imagine that their nondescript blue sedan is actually a sexy and exciting nondescript red sedan.
- GPS with 4.3" touchscreen display
- Preloaded with maps of the lower 49 states
- 52 LM model includes free lifetime map updates
- Lane assist with junction view helps navigate to the proper lane for a turn
- Displays speed limit, current speed, and predicted arrival time
- Helps find addresses and millions of points of interest
- Spoken turn-by-turn directions
- Route-avoidance feature
- Download custom car icons and voices
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery lasts up to two hours on a single charge
- Display size: 3.8" W x 2.3" H; 4.3" diagonal
- Unit dimensions: 4.9"x3.1"x0.8"
- Weight: 5.3 oz
- Click here for a full list of specifications.
In the box: nüvi 52 LM, vehicle power cable, vehicle suction-cup mount, quick-start manual, USB cable.
"Ideas can come from anybody" notes Min Kao. While sitting around a shabby card-table with fellow engineer Gary Burrell, the two formed the navigation company Garmin—a fusion of their first names—in 1989. Its goal was to take highly technical GPS technology and transform it into a product for the everyday consumer. These days, Garmin continues to hone their state-of-the-art navigation technology for cars, planes, boats, and wealthy meteors.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.