Gavin DeGraw and Matt Nathanson at The Greek Theatre on June 18 (Up to 53% Off)
The Greek Theatre
2700 N Vermont Ave.
Los Angeles, California 90027
323-644-5000 Get Directions
This Deal is No Longer Available
Gavin DeGraw and Matt Nathanson – Up to 53% Off
Great songwriters know everything about their craft, from all the scales to the few words that rhyme with "small-town steel mill experiencing financial difficulties." Watch a master at work with this GrouponLive deal.
- $30 for one G-Pass to see Gavin DeGraw and Matt Nathanson (up to $63.60 value)
- When: Wednesday, June 18, at 7 p.m.
- Where: The Greek Theatre
- Section: terrace
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- What Gavin and Matt have in common: they're both natural showmen with large grassroots followings, they croon artful lyrics with acoustic-pop sensibilities, and they both planted songs on One Tree Hill
- Gavin's Hill song: "I Don't Want to Be," the theme to the series
- Other hits that have kept him on the pop charts: "Chariot," "In Love with a Girl," and "Best I Ever Had"
- Where he honed his talent: the Berklee School of Music, which he attended alongside John Mayer
- Where you've seen him lately: on Dancing with the Stars, touring with Train, and serenading on The Bachelor
- His latest Top 10 album inspired by his impatience in chess: Make a Move
- How Matt built his fan base: nonstop touring, a surplus of charisma, and sunny songs that practically dare fans not to smile
- Evidence of his pop-loving sensibilities and humor: the latest single, "Kinks Shirt," about digging a girl who digs the Kinks, with a video directed by Bobcat Goldthwait
- New record you should check out pre-show: Last of the Great Pretenders
- Best Matt Nathanson song to taunt aspiring pilots with: "Come On Get Higher"
- Shows that have featured Matt's tunes: The Vampire Diaries, American Idol, NCIS, and One Tree Hill
- What Matt says fans should expect from the show: "new songs, new stories, a white Bengal tiger and confetti cannons" (ok, not the last two)
Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at The Greek Theatre on 6/18. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. G-Pass not redeemable via mobile app
Pricing and availability may have changed since this deal was posted.
Similar New York City Offers