The Grassroots Campaign: Supporting Make It Right
Each $10 donation to this Grassroots campaign will go to support Make It Right, the organization founded by Brad Pitt to build healthy homes for people in need.
In addition, each donation to this campaign—which has also included a $100,000 contribution from Groupon—includes one entry into a sweepstakes to win an unforgettable trip for two to the Make It Right Gala in New Orleans**. The trip includes:
- Two VIP tickets to the gala, featuring performances by Bruno Mars and Kings of Leon
- Chance for group meet-and-greet with Brad Pitt*
- Coach airfare for two to New Orleans, departing Friday, May 16, and returning Sunday, May 18
- Two nights at the W New Orleans, with round-trip airport transportation
- Transportation for two to and from the foundation’s 9th Ward site, including a private tour guided by an award-winning architect
- Option to participate in a volunteer day at the site
The gala itself will take place Saturday, May 17, at The Sugar Mill in New Orleans’ historic Warehouse District. The money and attention this gala raises will benefit groups across the country that Make It Right supports. These include victims of Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans, disabled veterans in New Jersey, children leaving foster care in Kansas City, and Native Americans on the Fort Peck Reservation in Montana.
*Meet-and-greet with Brad Pitt is contingent on the availability of all parties.
The Epic Deal
For $25,000, you can purchase everything in the above package, plus first-class airfare and hotel-suite accommodations.
Only nine Epic Deals are available for purchase globally. Those who purchase the Epic option will work with Groupon's concierge to book travel from their home airport. Groupon will donate $22,500 from the purchase of each Epic Deal sold between April 16 and April 29.