3700 Orleans Avenue
New Orleans, LA 70119
504-407-0818 Get Directions
This Deal is No Longer Available
$20 to Spend on Fusion Cuisine at Lunch
Don't leave your desires for a gourmet lunch up to chance -- direct yourself toward Serendipity on Orleans Avenue and discover delectable fusion fare, courtesy of chef Chris DeBarr.
- $10 for $20 to spend on food and non-alcoholic drinks at lunch
- Newly opened restaurant in the old American Can Company building
- Menu blends local Acadian and Creole flavors with Spanish, Indian, & Caribbean cuisine
- Solid 4-star rating on OpenTable, where diners praise the "unique combination of flavors"
- Notable dishes: Tequila-Mango Shrimp Poor Boy, dressed with lively Vietnamese pickled vegetables, and Bison & Bacon Meatloaf, boasting a unique twist on a hearty winter favorite
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Limit 1 per table per visit
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Excludes Alcohol
- Available for use beginning the day after purchase
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON APRIL 18, 2013
- PAID VALUE EXPIRES 5 YEARS FROM THE PURCHASE DATE
Pricing and availability may have changed since this deal was posted.
Similar Washington DC Offers