This Deal is No Longer Available
San Diego Hotel Close to SeaWorld and Airport
Top Reasons to Visit Days Inn & Suites San Diego near Sea World
- The hotel is just a few miles from SeaWorld, one of San Diego’s biggest attractions, where you can see dolphins, sea lions, and otters after riding nautical-themed rollercoasters.
- A clay-tiled roof and a white-stucco exterior provide the building with Mediterranean style. There’s also a courtyard with a heated pool, hot tub, and lounge chairs.
- The hotel is less than 4 miles from San Diego International Airport, and a complimentary airport shuttle may be offered based on availability.
- The hotel’s location puts you in close proximity to several San Diego attractions—the San Diego Zoo, Balboa Park, and Cabrillo National Monument are all within a 20-minute drive.
- The hotel offers several free amenities, including a continental breakfast which can include eggs, bacon sausage and pancakes, parking, and WiFi.
- You can choose from a king bed or two double beds. Each standard room also has a microwave and refrigerator.
San Diego: Historical Attractions and Electric Nightlife in Southern California
San Diego's sunny, comfortably warm weather and 70 miles of coastline have long attracted vacationing out-of-towners, but the city's inland scene is no slouch, either. The Gaslamp Quarter is arguably one of the trendiest listings on the National Register of Historic Places. The area forms both the historic center of town and a hub of San Diego nightlife, with nearly 100 Victorian-era buildings now occupied by high-end boutiques, jewelers, and gourmet restaurants.
During the day, a stroll through iconic Balboa Park takes you past 17 separate museums, as well as the world-famous and much beloved San Diego Zoo. There's also the vibrant Spanish Village Art Center, a living gallery where local artists continuously produce pottery, handblown glass, and oil paintings for sale.
Farther north, in Old Town—site of the first European settlement in California—shops in Mission-style stucco buildings sell colorful wrestling masks, woven baskets, and maracas. Nearby stands The Whaley House Museum, dubbed one of the Most Terrifying Places in America by the Travel Channel. Ghosts of former residents are said to inhabit the rooms, which are filled with Victorian furniture, eerie dolls, and squeegees for ectoplasm cleanup.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
|Option 1: Check-in Saturday-Tuesday
$99.00 Value • Save 44% ($44.00)
|Option 2: Check-in Wednesday-Friday
$99.00 Value • Save 30% ($30.00)
Must book by 4/26/13 or promotional value expires. Must complete travel by 4/30/13. Limit 5 per person. Limit 5 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required, subject to availability. Must cancel by 4pm one day prior to scheduled arrival or fee of up to Groupon price applies. Must be 21 or older to check in. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. 12.5% tax not included.