One-Night Stay with Food and Drink Credit at The Virginia Hotel in Cape May, NJ
25 Jackson Street
Cape May, New Jersey 08204
800-732-4236 Get Directions
This Deal is No Longer Available
Stay at The Virginia Hotel in Cape May, NJ
Top Reasons to Stay at The Virginia Hotel
- The Virginia Hotel is in the heart of Cape May’s historic district—only half a block from the ocean and one block from downtown.
- In the morning, you can enjoy a complimentary continental breakfast inside or out on the front porch.
- The Ebbitt Room, the onsite restaurant and lounge, serves farm-to-table American cuisine such as roasted rack of lamb with aged balsamic vinegar. Click here to view the full menu. The Ebbitt Room restaurant is open only on Fridays and Saturdays through April 18; after that it's open seven days a week. The lounge is currently open seven days a week.
- After spending the day shopping or sightseeing, you can unwind in the hotel’s lounge with a glass of wine from its award-winning cellar.
- Restored from an 1879 building, the hotel reflects its origins with Victorian-style decor such as ornate antiques and lace curtains.
Cape May, New Jersey: Historic Resort Town near Vineyards
The Delaware Bay meets the Atlantic Ocean at Cape May, a tiny 2.8-mile stretch of land on the southern tip of the Cape May peninsula in New Jersey. Known for its cool summer temperatures and clean, picturesque beaches, Cape May has attracted travelers since the mid-18th century and is said to be one of the oldest seaside resort destinations in the United States. Steps from the Carroll Villa Hotel, gingerbread-like Victorian homes as well as quaint shops and restaurants line the streets of the historic district.
Several award-winning wineries can be found in the area, and many are open for tastings and tours. Another spot worth a visit is the iconic Cape May lighthouse, which you can climb to the top of for a sweeping view of the Delaware Bay.
Aside from attracting humans, Cape May has famously been a stopover for more than 400 migrating bird species. That makes it a top destination in the Northeast for bird watchers and marketing strategists trying to test hip new birdseed brands.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
Must book by 4/19/13 or promotional value expires. Must complete travel by 5/2/13. Not valid 3/31-4/4/13. Valid only for check-in Sun–Thur. Restaurant only open on Fri and Sat through 4/18/13; lounge open 7 days a week. Limit 4 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 4 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required, subject to availability. 22-day cancellation notice required or fee up to Groupon price applies. Must be 25 or older to check in. Credit card required at booking. 14% tax not included.
Pricing and availability may have changed since this deal was posted.
Similar Washington DC Offers