One- or Two-Night Stay at Ramada Albuquerque Hotel in Albuquerque, NM
10300 Hotel Avenue Northeast
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87123
505-296-4852 Get Directions
This Deal is No Longer Available
Stay at Ramada Albuquerque Hotel in Albuquerque, NM
Top Reasons to Stay at Ramada Albuquerque Hotel
- This comfortable Ramada is only a five-minute drive from downtown Albuquerque and 10 minutes from the shops and restaurants of Old Town. It’s just one block from Interstate 40, which can connect you to such attractions as the aquarium, zoo, and botanical gardens.
- The hotel is situated at the base of the Sandia Mountains, where there are numerous hiking and biking trails.
- Albuquerque’s transit system, ABQ Ride, has a stop directly in front of the hotel.
- There are two restaurants onsite. The Owl Café serves Southwestern fare in a ’50s-diner-style atmosphere. Sadie’s, meanwhile, features authentic New Mexican cuisine.
- Each morning, you can head downstairs for a complimentary deluxe hot-breakfast buffet.
- Spacious double-queen rooms are decorated with Southwestern prints and look out over the landscaped grounds.
Albuquerque: Multicultural City with Long, Storied Past
Not only is Albuquerque New Mexico's largest city, it's also one of the state's most culturally diverse. Since its official founding in 1706, Spanish, Mexican, and Native American influences have shaped the local culture, reflected in the city’s distinctive Pueblo Revival–style architecture.
The bulk of Albuquerque's cultural offerings center on Old Town, where you'll find art galleries and restaurants housed within historical adobe buildings. About a mile northeast of Old Town, the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center has an impressive collection of artifacts dating back to pre-Columbian settlers. The museum building is inspired by the Pueblo Bonito ruins of Chaco Canyon.
To see a real pueblo, head to Acoma Pueblo, about 65 miles west of Albuquerque. Set atop a mesa, this dusty village—one of the oldest in the country—consists of centuries-old adobes where native artisans craft pottery with distinctive black-and-white designs.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
|Option 2: Two nights
$170.00 Value • Save 48% ($81.00)
|Option 1: One night
$85.00 Value • Save 42% ($36.00)
Must book by 4/19/13 or promo value expires. Must complete travel by 6/30/13. Limit 10 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Limit 5 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required; subject to availability. Must cancel by 6pm on day of scheduled arrival or fee of applicable one-night's stay up to Groupon price applies. Must be 21 or older to check in. Credit card required at booking and check-in. Not valid with reward points. 13% tax not included.
Pricing and availability may have changed since this deal was posted.
Similar Washington DC Offers