Philosophy In the Buff Skin Perfectors
These skin perfectors help give bodies a natural, airbrushed glow, but without the danger of tanning beds or the unnatural, uneven, or streaky looks of self-tanning lotions.
- Skin perfector in natural hues
- Gives skin a sun-kissed, airbrushed glow
- Great for use on the legs and body
- Moisturizes similarly to body lotion
- Uses tiny pigment capsules that break open on application
- Adapts to your skin and is suitable for all skin types, from oily to rhinoceros
- Sweatproof formula rinses off when you want it to
- No streaks, stains, or unpleasant odor
- Helps even skin tone and reduce the appearance of redness and imperfections
- Light for light to medium skin tones
- Medium for medium to tan skin tones
- Made in the USA
- 4 fl. oz. each
Before Philosophy, founder Cristina Carlino already had a successful skincare line under her belt. With medically based formulas that produced substantial results, the line was a favorite among leading plastic surgeons, dermatologists, and crocodile cosmetologists. Nevertheless, she had a new goal in mind: professional results at home. And so she developed Philosophy. The products quickly gained recognition and were called out in some of the beauty industry's most prestigious lists, including Oprah's "Favorite Things" show and Allure's "Best of Beauty." Since its launch in 1996, Philosophy has held strong to a few simple tenets: inspiring hope and reminding all women that they are beautiful. "The mission," Carlino says, "… has not been self-acceptance but self-love, which is an entirely different principle in that it celebrates the human spirit in all of its variations."
To complete your Goods order, simply purchase this Groupon and provide your name and shipping address.
Please check the Fine Print for this deal’s estimated delivery timeframe. We work with thousands of brands to deliver the amazing selection you see on Groupon Goods, and this shipping window ensures we have enough time to coordinate with our suppliers to get you the products you love.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.