Bay Area BBQ & Grilling School
751 13th St
San Francisco, CA 94130
(415) 231-6222 Get Directions
This Deal is No Longer Available
Six-Hour "Smoking and Grilling" Class
Bay Area BBQ & Grilling School head honcho Stu McMullen spent years traveling the country, picking up the top tricks of the trade. Master the grill and lead the neighborhood in BBQ this summer.
- $79 ($170 value) for admission for one to a six-hour "Smoking and Grilling" class
- $149 ($340 value) for admission for two
- Classes are held Friday from 1 - 7 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- With up to 26 other eager smokers, you'll discover the art of smoking meats
- Concentrates on using two different types of pellet smokers and propane gas grills
- Smoke pulled pork, brisket, beer can chicken, wings, sweet potatoes, ribs, riblets, and stuffed peppers
- Class makes a great gift for holidays, birthdays, or any special occasion
Bay Area BBQ & Grilling School's Website
|Time Left to Buy: |
|Admission for One to a Six-Hour "Smoking and Grilling" Class
$170.00 Value • Save 54% ($91.00)
|Admission for Two to a Six-Hour "Smoking and Grilling" Class
$340.00 Value • Save 57% ($191.00)
- Limit 1 voucher per purchaser; additional 4 vouchers may be sent as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher redemption per individual
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy applies; cancellation/rescheduling request must be provided by the Wednesday before registered class. Voucher subject to forfeiture
- Valid only for regularly scheduled classes; excludes workshops and special events
- Classes are held Friday from 1 - 7 p.m. and Saturdays and Sundays from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- All services must be redeemed during a single visit by same customer/pair
- Available for use immediately after purchase
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES 180 DAYS FROM THE PURCHASE DATE
- PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
Pricing and availability may have changed since this deal was posted.
Similar Washington DC Offers