San Luis Obispo, CA
2015 Monterey St
San Luis Obispo, California 93401
805-544-2040 Get Directions
This Deal is No Longer Available
San Luis Obispo Inn with Mountain Views
Top Reasons to Visit Apple Farm Inn
- Apple Farm Inn has 104 rooms, but it feels more like a small-town bed and breakfast—it has country decor and cozy common areas; outside, there are shady sycamore trees, flower gardens, and views of the Nine Sisters mountains.
- You can relax in the heated outdoor pool and hot tub or visit the massage parlor for an apple-cider shea-butter massage.
- Each of the rooms is individually decorated, but they all have a common countryside theme, with bright colors and plenty of sunlight. Most of the spacious rooms have gas fireplaces.
- Directly adjacent to the hotel is the Apple Farm Restaurant and Bakery, a favorite stop for locals, who come for the homestyle pies and pastries. The restaurant also serves market-fresh seafood, including herb-crusted rainbow trout and seared salmon.
- The property is just a short drive north of wine country and William Randolph Heart’s castle. Just a little further away are the spectacular cliffside beaches of Big Sur.
Highlights of San Luis Obispo, California
- Historic city: Founded in 1772 as a mission community, San Luis Obispo is one of California's oldest towns. The completely restored Mission San Luis Obispo de Tolosa is its centerpiece, and there are posh boutique shops and upscale restaurants nearby.
- Enjoy the weather: San Luis Obispo is almost perpetually sunny, with more than 300 rain-free days every year.
- Outdoor beauty: The city is bisected by a string of hills known as the Nine Sisters, and six of these are open for climbing, hiking, and mountain biking. With the Pacific coastline and beaches 10 miles away, many visitors flock to the area to go windsurfing, kayaking, surfing, and kiteboarding.
- Popular day trip: Drive 10 miles south to the resort town of Avila Beach, famous for its hot mineral springs.
- No smoking: San Luis Obispo made international headlines in 1990 when it became the first place in the world to ban smoking in all public buildings, including bars and restaurants. Today, it’s a citable offense to smoke in public at all in SLO.
- Local oddity: Bubble Gum Alley, where locals and visitors have been sticking their chewed gum on Bubble Gum Alley’s walls since about 1960, and in turn, the alley is now a massive, mosaic-like public artwork that's at once beautiful and grotesque.
Love to travel? Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for travel tips, inspiration, and photos from around the world.
|King Specialty Room
$199.00 Value • Save 40% ($80.00)
|King Deluxe Room
$179.00 Value • Save 34% ($60.00)
|Queen Specialty Room
$199.00 Value • Save 30% ($60.00)
Date cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased. 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable. No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate. Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in. No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in. Must be 21 or older to check in. Credit card required at check-in. Not valid with reward points. 12.65% tax and $5 daily resort fee added at purchase.