Stay at Marriott Niagara Falls in Ontario. Dates into June.
Niagara Falls, ON
6740 Fallsview Blvd
Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 3W6
905-357-7300 Get Directions
This Deal is No Longer Available
4-Star Marriott Overlooking Niagara Falls
Unparalleled Views of Niagara Falls at Four-Star Marriott
Oscar Wilde once described Niagara Falls as "simply a vast amount of water going the wrong way over some unnecessary rocks." But the falls’ millions of annual visitors tend to have a different reaction as they witness the thousands of gallons of water surging over the brink. If you really want to prove the cranky Irish playwright wrong, the four-star Marriott Niagara Falls may have the ideal vantage point—the Travel Channel says it's "the closest hotel to the action and promises the best views."
In falls-view guest rooms, you’ll find prime views of the Horseshoe, American, and Bridal Veil falls. After 7 p.m., colorful lights illuminate the water, casting a breathtaking glow on their heavy mist. River-view and falls-view rooms each contain two queen beds and a TV with pay-per-view movies.
At the hotel’s mezzanine level, the Terrapin Grille's floor-to-ceiling windows offer a close-up look of the falls. The restaurant cooks up steaks and seafood and pours local wines. Head to the lobby lounge for cocktails and even more views of the water.
Highlights of Niagara Falls, Ontario
- How far does it fall? Water thunders downward from a height of nearly 200 feet, crashing onto craggy boulders below.
- The best views: The Canadian side of the Niagara River is universally hailed as the finest vantage point to take in all three of Niagara Falls’ photogenic brinks: American, Bridal Veil, and Horseshoe Falls.
- Take a ride: The Hornblower ferries raincoat-clad passengers around the base of the falls from April through October, depending on the river’s ice conditions.
- A different perspective of the falls: Year-round, Journey Behind the Falls grants a glimpse behind the curtain of Horseshoe Falls—board an elevator that descends 150 feet into the bedrock, then stand at an observation deck steps away from the cascading water.
- Outside of the falls: A 10-minute walk from the falls, you’ll see the neon glow of the Clifton Hill neighborhood. Its Fallsview Boulevard has plenty of Vegas-style kitsch, including glitzy casinos, indoor water parks, restaurants, and soggy Elvis impersonators.
Love to travel? Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for travel tips, inspiration, and photos from around the world.
|River-View Two-Queen Room
$210.00 Value • Save 40% ($85.00)
|Falls-View Two-Queen Room
$228.00 Value • Save 32% ($73.00)
Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased. 4-day cancel notice required prior to check-in or reservation is nonrefundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable. No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate. Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in. No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in. Must be 19 or older to check in. Credit card required at check-in. Not valid with reward points. All prices and charges listed in US Dollars. Purchases are in USD. Foreign exchange fee may apply. 17.29% tax added at purchase.
Pricing and availability may have changed since this deal was posted.
Similar Washington DC Offers