310 Mount Washington Hotel Road
Carroll, New Hampshire 03575
603-278-1000 Get Directions
This Deal is No Longer Available
AAA Four Diamond Hotel in White Mountains
Hotel at a Glance: Omni Mount Washington Hotel
Now a AAA Four Diamond property, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel first opened in 1902 as The Mount Washington Hotel, an opulent resort in the heart of New Hampshire’s White Mountains. In its early days, the hotel catered to a wealthy clientele from New York and Boston, offering uncommon amenities such as imported china, a private telephone system, and the latest in heating and plumbing technology. More than 100 years and $80 million in renovations later, the hotel is a National Historic Landmark that continues to radiate luxury with a AAA Four Diamond restaurant and spacious, beautifully appointed guest rooms.
- Most famous guests: Thomas Edison and three U.S. presidents
- Pamper yourself: Body treatments at the hotel’s 25,000-square-foot spa are infused with rosemary, nettle, and candytuft, a flowering perennial with white, purple, or pink blooms.
- Tee off: The 18-hole Mount Washington Course was ranked New Hampshire’s #1 golf course by Golf Magazine in 2012
- Take to the sky: The Bretton Woods Canopy Tour, open year-round, whizzes you more than 4,700 feet along the treetops on nine ziplines.
Highlights of Bretton Woods, New Hampshire
- Historic resort community: In the early 1900s, Bretton Woods attracted wealthy visitors from Boston, New York, and Philadelphia, who flocked to its luxurious resorts to escape from busy city life. The Mount Washington Hotel hosted the 1944 United Nations Monetary and Financial Conference, which led to the establishment of both the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund.
- White Mountains: Today, visitors come for year-round recreation in the White Mountain National Forest. Miles of hiking trails lead to rushing waterfalls and spectacular vistas in nearby Crawford Notch State Park.
- Mt. Washington Cog Railway: Go for a ride through the forest to the summit of Mt. Washington, the highest peak in the northeast.
Love to travel? Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for travel tips, inspiration, and photos from around the world.
|Traditional Queen Room
$199.00 Value • Save 35% ($70.00)
|Deluxe King Room
$249.00 Value • Save 32% ($80.00)
|Deluxe Double-Queen Room
$279.00 Value • Save 30% ($84.00)
Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased. 8-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable. No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate. Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in. No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in. Must be 21 or older to check in. Credit card required at check-in. Not valid with reward points. $25 (plus tax) daily resort fee and 9% tax added at purchase.