Stay at Ramada Dallas Love Field Hotel in Dallas
This Deal is No Longer Available
Dallas Hotel near Historic Love Field
Hotel at a Glance: Ramada Dallas Love Field Hotel
Before the construction of Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, there was Love Field, established in 1917 by the US Army. Back then, the airport consisted of a sole grass landing strip and a few hangars. It was updated in 1958 with three concourses and moving sidewalks; President John F. Kennedy's last flight landed here in 1963. Today, new construction plans are under way to modernize Love Field and make it more efficient. Just 3 miles away, Ramada Dallas Love Field Hotel offers complimentary shuttle service to and from the historic Texas airport.
- Complimentary breakfast spread of scrambled eggs, bacon, waffles, cereal, and sausage gravy and biscuits each morning.
- Go for a swim in the outdoor pool or squeeze in a workout at the fitness center.
- In-room amenities: Each standard king or double guest room comes with a 32-inch flat-screen TV and free WiFi.
Highlights of Dallas
- There's more to Dallas than the NFL's Cowboys. (As a matter of fact, the team's AT&T Stadium is actually in Arlington.) The city is an enclave of arts and nature, overflowing with botanical gardens, art galleries, and live theater.
- Historic Main Street connects many of the city’s recently rejuvenated urban districts, as well as the popular Main Street Garden, a block-long public park surrounded by significant architecture. Picnic on the expansive lawn or watch a movie under the moonlight in the summer and fall.
- Historic West End district: Horse-drawn carriages clop along brick streets in this area, which dates back to the 19th century.
- At The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza, housed in the former Texas School Book Depository, you can visit the spot where Lee Harvey Oswald is believed to have shot at Kennedy’s presidential motorcade.
- Katy Trail: Joggers and bikers frequent this route, which follows an old interstate railroad through the fashionable Turtle Creek neighborhood, located about 4 miles west of downtown.
- Fair Park: This 277-acre park is the location of North America's largest Ferris wheel and seven museums and four performing-arts centers, many of which are inside art-deco buildings built for the 1936 Texas Centennial Exposition.
Love to travel? Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for travel tips, inspiration, and photos from around the world.
|Standard King Room
$68.00 Value • Save 25% ($17.00)
|Standard Two-Double Room
$78.00 Value • Save 30% ($23.40)
Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased. 24-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is nonrefundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable. No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate. Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in. No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in. Must be 21 or older to check in. Credit card required at check-in. 15.28% tax added at purchase.
Pricing and availability may have changed since this deal was posted.
Similar New York City Offers