Stay at Tan-Tar-A Resort in Osage Beach, MO, with Dates into September.
Osage Beach, MO
State Road KK
Osage Beach, Missouri 65065
800-826-8272 Get Directions
This Deal is No Longer Available
Lakeside Ozarks Resort with Indoor Water Park
Top Reasons to Stay at Tan-Tar-A Resort
- Tan-Tar-A Resort overlooks the shores of Missouri’s Lake of the Ozarks, a body of water popular with boaters and swimmers in warmer months.
- No matter the weather, you can swim at the onsite Timber Falls Indoor Waterpark. It has water slides, a lazy river, a 21-seat whirlpool, and a three-story treehouse with a tipping bucket (additional charges apply; the water park is not included with this Groupon).
- Up to four vacationers can fit comfortably in a two-double room. Each room features a cable TV, a refrigerator, and a coffeemaker.
- You can head down to the marina to rent pontoons, ski boats, and fishing boats.
- Also open is the 18-hole The Oaks golf course—which hosted the 1994 PGA Club Pro Championship—and the 9-hole Hidden Lakes course.
- Onsite dining options range from a breakfast buffet at Black Bear Lodge Restaurant to upscale steak and seafood at Windrose.
Highlights of Osage Beach, Missouri
- Why go Less than a three-hour drive from Saint Louis and Kansas City, Osage Beach is home to Lake of the Ozarks, where pontoons, speedboats, and fishing boats share aquatic real estate and swimmers and picnickers frolic on the lake’s sandy shores.
- What to do in Osage Beach: Catch a show at Main Street Music Hall, which hosts a trio of family-friendly musical performances, including “Reelin’ in the Years,” a tribute to music of the ‘60s, ‘70s, and ‘80s.
- Nearby state park At Ha Ha Tonka State Park, you can hike up to the bluff where the stone ruins of an early 20th-century castle built by a Kansas City businessman remain.
- Go spelunking at Lake of the Ozarks State Park, where groups tour the subterranean chamber known as Ozark Caverns. The cave’s geological highlight is Angel Showers, where a perpetual flow of water seems to descend straight out of the solid rock ceiling.
- Keep an eye out for the cave’s inhabitants, including four species of bats and salamanders.
Love to travel? Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for travel tips, inspiration, and photos from around the world.
Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased. 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable. No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate. No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in. Must be 21 or older to check in. Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in. Credit card required at check-in. 8.475% tax added at purchase.
Pricing and availability may have changed since this deal was posted.
Similar New York City Offers