Stay at Ventana Inn & Spa in Big Sur, CA. Dates Available into April. (expires 12/21/2014 1:59am CT)
Big Sur, CA
48123 Highway 1
Big Sur, California 93920
831-667-2331 Get Directions
This Deal is No Longer Available
Award-Winning Inn near California Coast
Top Reasons to Visit Ventana Inn & Spa
- Go hiking, look out on the Pacific Ocean, or just stargaze here—this adults-only resort is secluded amid 243 acres of meadows and wooded hillsides in Big Sur, California.
- The inn hosts daily yoga and Pilates classes as well as afternoon wine-and-cheese receptions.
- The Spa at Ventana offers a full menu of treatments, including massages and seaweed wraps.
- The elegant Restaurant at Ventana has an extensive wine list to complement its dishes prepared with locally sourced ingredients.
- There are two heated outdoor pools, one of them clothing optional; they’re adjacent to a clothing-optional sun deck and japanese hot baths, which stay open day and night.
- Guest rooms and suites have decks or patios. Some have their own hot tubs, and all rooms include wood-burning fireplaces.
Guests must be 18 or older stay at Ventana Inn & Spa.
Big Sur, California: Stunning Coastal Scenery Beloved by Famous Authors
In Big Sur, the rugged Santa Lucia Mountains jut directly out of the Pacific Ocean, forging one of the most dramatic vistas in central California. Green and golden flowered meadows carpet the mountain slopes, and a little farther inland, you can hike through redwood groves. Pfeiffer Big Sur State Park is a must-visit; tucked amid its native black-tailed deer and redwood groves are the 60-foot-high Pfeiffer Falls and Pfeiffer Beach, where sand is streaked with purple from nearby manganese-garnet deposits.
Because of its natural beauty and relative isolation, Big Sur has long attracted artists and writers from across the world. Jack Kerouac and Hunter S. Thompson have spent time here. American writer and painter Henry Miller spent 18 years living in Big Sur, too; in tribute, one of his friends converted a home into the Henry Miller Memorial Library, which celebrates his life and career. Stop here to shop for books or sip a cup of tea right next to a fireplace, just as Miller did.
Love to travel? Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for travel tips, inspiration, and photos from around the world.
|Time Left to Buy: |
|Ventana Fireplace Room
$650.00 Value • Save 52% ($341.00)
|Big Sur Suite
$545.00 Value • Save 35% ($191.00)
|Pacific House Room
$905.00 Value • Save 35% ($317.00)
Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased. 15-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable. No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate. Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in. No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in. Must be 21 or older to check in. Guests under 17 are not allowed at the resort. Credit card required at check-in. Not valid with reward points. $33.15 daily resort fee, $2 daily county tourism fee and 10.57% tax added at purchase.
Pricing and availability may have changed since this deal was posted.
Similar Washington DC Offers