Stay at Villages at Ocean Edge Resort in Cape Cod, MA
2907 Main St
Brewster, Massachusetts 02631
508-896-9000 Get Directions
This Deal is No Longer Available
Luxury Resort in Cape Cod
Hotel at a Glance: Villages at Ocean Edge Resort
Villages at Ocean Edge Resort overlooks a Nicklaus Design golf course in the picture-perfect Cape Cod town of Brewster. The property is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Tee off: Guests enjoy exclusive access to a Nicklaus Design golf course.
- When hunger strikes: The resort has several restaurants and bars to choose from.
- Serve it up: Eleven tennis courts include clay and hard-surface options.
- Hit the trails: Rent a bike or take a walk along 26 miles of seaside trails.
- Take a dip: The resort has five pools, two of which are indoors.
Highlights of Cape Cod
- 300 miles of sandy shoreline: The arm-shaped peninsula of Cape Cod, located 60 miles south of Boston, encompasses 15 idyllic towns, rolling dunes, and miles and miles of beaches.
- Popular attractions: Fresh seafood restaurants, quaint boutiques, and bicycle trails, such as the 11-mile Shining Sea Bikeway that wends from North Falmouth to Woods Hole.
- Provincetown: This free-spirited village on the uppermost tip of the Cape is the best place to go in the area for vibrant nightlife—there are cabarets, lounges, and gay bars aplenty. Pop into the Provincetown Art Association and Museum to check out local artwork, both historical and contemporary.
- Cape Cod National Seashore: Six swimming beaches, wild cranberry bogs, and miles of walking and biking trails, spread out across 44,000 acres along the Lower, or Outer, Cape.
- Eastham: Home of the Nauset Lighthouse, which was built in 1838.
- Whale watching: Between April and November, tour boats take passengers out to catch glimpses of humpback and minke whales.
Love to travel? Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for travel tips, inspiration, and photos from around the world.
Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased. 9-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable. No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate. No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check in. Must be 18 or older to check in. Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in. Credit card required at check-in. $15 (through April) or $25 (May–August) daily resort fee paid at check-in. 11.7% tax added at purchase. Starting Memorial Day, Villages' guest check-in is at 1 Villages Drive Brewster, MA 02631.
Pricing and availability may have changed since this deal was posted.
Similar New York City Offers