Niagara Falls, NY
300 3rd Street
Niagara Falls, New York 14303
716-285-3361 Get Directions
This Deal is No Longer Available
Posh Niagara Falls Sheraton Steps from Casino
Spacious Sheraton Hotel in Niagara’s Tourist District
After happening upon Niagara Falls in 1678, Franciscan missionary Louis Hennepin wrote in his journal that “the Universe does not afford its parallel." Millions of visitors—ranging from poncho-clad honeymooners to daredevils taking the 175-foot plunge inside wooden barrels—have expressed similar sentiments since. Sheraton At The Falls Hotel is conveniently located just two blocks from the entrance to Niagara Falls State Park, within easy walking distance of several attractions on the American side of Niagara Falls.
In addition to accommodations at Sheraton At The Falls, this Getaway comes with two $30 credits toward slot play at the 24-hour Seneca Niagara Casino, located across from the hotel. The casino floor here is set aglow by stained-glass windows and neon lights from more than 4,200 slot machines. Colorful card tables host blackjack, craps, roulette, and musical chairs. A more soothing atmosphere washes over the casino's spa, which offers body-healing therapies, massages, and salon services.
With this Getaway, you also get a $20 credit at the first-floor T.G.I. Friday's, which serves chicken fingers, Black Angus burgers, and other hearty American fare. While you’re at the hotel, feel free to take a dip in the indoor swimming pool or grab a morning cup of joe at the Starbucks in the lobby. The spacious guest rooms feature plush custom mattresses bolstered by the Sheraton’s signature Sweet Sleeper beds, layered with feather and down pillows.
Highlights of Niagara Falls, New York
- For the best views of the Falls: Head to Hurricane Deck, a wooden platform located 20 feet from Bridal Veil Falls—from spring to fall, you can access the platform by taking the guided Cave of the Winds tour.
- For an up-close encounter with the Falls: You can book a ride aboard the Maid of the Mist, a tour boat that has shuttled sightseeing guests to the base of the thundering Horseshoe Falls since 1846.
- Local nickname: "Honeymoon Capital of the World.” After Napoleon Bonaparte’s younger brother honeymooned in the area with his American bride, scores of newlyweds followed in their footsteps, earning the nickname.
- Historic attraction: The free Daredevil Museum of Niagara Falls commemorates the history of the falls' thrill seekers with photos and memorabilia, including contraptions that people have ridden over the falls.
- Outdoor activity: Head to the 400-acre Niagara Falls State Park, the first of its kind in the country, which sits directly on the border between Canada and the United States. Miles of hiking trails wend through the scenic park.
- For a rainy day: There’s also plenty to do indoors around Niagara Falls. The area has remained a family-friendly destination, with indoor water parks, an aquarium, arcades, and casinos for the 21-and-older crowd.
Love to travel? Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for travel tips, inspiration, and photos from around the world.
$200.00 Value • Save 61% ($121.00)
$200.00 Value • Save 61% ($121.00)
Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased. 24-hr cancel notice req'd prior to check-in or reservation is nonrefundable; reservations made within cancel window non-refundable. No-shows charged total Groupon rate. Traveler name must match ID at check-in. No refunds processed by Groupon after check-in. Must be 19+ to check in. CC req'd at check-in. Not valid with reward points. All prices and charges listed in USD. Purchases are in USD. Foreign exchange fee may apply. May only use one $30 slot credit/day. $9.95 daily resort fee and 16.78% total tax and destination marketing fee added at purchase.