12118 Turtle Cay Circle
Orlando, Florida 32836
800-438-2929 Get Directions
This Deal is No Longer Available
Spacious Villas close to Orlando's Attractions
Spacious Villas Minutes from Orlando Theme Parks
After the success of Disneyland in California, Walt Disney turned his sights on central Florida for his next amusement-park venture—Walt Disney World® Theme Parks. This time, the company made sure to put the park in an area that was large and secluded so that it had plenty of room to grow. In the years since, the Orlando area has proven itself capable of supporting a bumper crop of family-friendly offerings. They include Wild Florida wildlife park, where guests can feed native animals and listen to the calls of tropical birds (your stay includes passes). Grande Villas Resort is within easy driving distance of all these attractions and fits right in with its pink, blue, and yellow façade and playground.
Like a luxurious home away from home, each villa at the resort comes with a fully stocked kitchen and master bedroom. Guests can use the foldout sleeper sofas to accommodate additional family members or members of the Swedish national cricket team. Two-bedroom units measure more than 1,300 square feet and boast a set of twin beds, an additional bathroom, and a whirlpool jet tub. A private, screened patio or balcony extends from each villa, offering views of the resort's two outdoor pools or palm-studded gardens.
Highlights of Orlando, Florida
- Walt Disney World® Theme Parks: Making up the world’s most-visited entertainment resort, they span roughly 30,000 acres, encompassing four theme parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and more.
- Nightly spectacles: There's a show that incorporates fireworks, lasers, and water each night.
- Other popular attractions: Universal Orlando Resort, SeaWorld Orlando, and Gatorland
- Vibrant arts district: Downtown Orlando is home to CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces.
- More world-class art awaits at the Orlando Museum of Art, which houses pieces by Georgia O’Keeffe, Robert Rauschenberg, Ansel Adams, and Andy Warhol.
- LOL: SAK Comedy Lab hosts family-friendly improv shows five nights a week.
Love to travel? Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for travel tips, inspiration, and photos from around the world.
$129.00 Value • Save 54% ($70.00)
$149.00 Value • Save 40% ($60.00)
Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased. 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable. No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate. Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in. No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in. Must be 21 or older to check in. Credit card required at check-in. Not valid with reward points. $6 daily resort fee plus tax due at check-in. $100 refundable deposit on major credit or debit card required at check-in. 12.5% tax added at purchase.