"Batman Live" Performance for Two on December 7‚EUR"9 at Chaifetz Arena (Up to 53% Off). 12 Options Available.
1 S Compton Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63103
314-977-5000 Get Directions
This Deal is No Longer Available
53% off at "Batman Live"
Bruce Wayne famously chose the bat as his superhero persona because it struck fear into the hearts of criminals and the costume design proved easier than Commitment-Man. Witness his exploits firsthand with this GrouponLive deal to see Batman Live at Chaifetz Arena at Saint Louis University. To attend the nonpeak performance on Friday, December 7, at 7 p.m., choose from the following seating options:
- For $63, you get two tickets for seating in the P2 section (a $132.50 value).
- For $78, you get two tickets for seating in the P1 section (a $164.50 value).
- For $93, you get two tickets for seating in the Gotham City section (a $195 value).
To attend a peak performance scheduled for earlier in the day, choose from the following dates:
- Saturday, December 8, at 11 a.m.
- Saturday, December 8, at 3 p.m.
- Sunday, December 9, at 1 p.m.
For each date, choose from the following seating options:
- For $73, you get two tickets for seating in the P2 section (a $154 value).
- For $88, you get two tickets for seating in the P1 section (a $185 value).
- For $108, you get two tickets for seating in the Gotham City section (a $225 value).
Doors open one hour before showtime. Click here to see a trailer of the show.
Drawing on the decades-long Batman mythos, Batman Live weaves a coming-of-age tale with appearances from the caped crusader's most famous friends and foes. After an opening that recounts the iconic hero's tragic origins, the show jumps forward to the tale of Dick Grayson, who becomes Bruce Wayne's ward and crime-fighting partner, Robin. Amid elaborate set pieces such as the dark, twisting Batcave; the Penguin's lurid, pink-and-purple-tinted Iceberg Lounge; and the decaying Gothic labyrinth of Arkham Asylum, acrobats and high-wire artists swirl around the martial-arts theatrics of the lead actors. Dazzling custom technology adds extra dazzle to the show, including a Batmobile conceived by legendary racecar designer Gordon Murray and a 100-foot, bat-shaped LED screen praised by the Guardian as "the real star of the show" for its action-complementing high-definition images and gracious postperformance autograph signing.
Pricing and availability may have changed since this deal was posted.
Similar Washington DC Offers