967 Columbus Ave Ste BB1
Between Columbus & Amsterdam
New York, NY 10025 Get Directions
This Deal is No Longer Available
What you need to know:
- Chef Toni's After School Program is where the adventure begins! These farm-to-table cooking classes educate your kids (ages 6-11) about sustainable food and cooking, and they'll graduate as Jr. Chefs
- Each class is designed to teach your little ones how to make healthy food choices, read recipes and labels, and more!
- Some classes may feature special guests who will help children understand the food origins, preparation and dining, plus they'll be able to meet the farm-to-table mascot Chuck the rooster
- Students receive a culinary back pack (to hold recipes and culinary supplies), and a Culinary Graduation Certificate at the end of the semester
- Classes are held Monday- Friday, 3:30PM-6:00PM
Through September 15th, Plum District is hosting Back-to-School Giveaway valued at $5,500 worth of prizes from Gap Inc. and personalized school supplies from Frecklebox! Sign up here: http://bit.ly/16leRKI./a>
- One voucher per child
- Must book classes one week in advance
Pricing and availability may have changed since this deal was posted.
Similar Washington DC Offers