Two-Night Stay at Murphy's River Lodge in Estes Park, CO
This Deal is No Longer Available
Stay at Murphy's River Lodge in Estes Park, CO
Top Reasons to Stay at Murphy's River Lodge
- The property is located less than 2 miles from the east entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park, which contains more than 400 square miles of mountain lakes, meadows, and peaks.
- The hotel is made up of mountain lodges and log-cabin-style buildings containing guest rooms. A river runs through the property, and you can often see elk grazing on the property.
- You can sidle up next to the hotel's outdoor fire pit with a bottle of wine.
- The property’s heated swimming pool is housed in a window-lined lodge so you can see the scenery.
- A complimentary continental breakfast each morning includes cereal, fruit, and danishes. Guest rooms include refrigerators and microwaves, so it’s easy to prepare snacks throughout the day, too.
- This getaway includes $20 off a $50 dining purchase that can be used toward Mexican and American fare at Ed’s Cantina & Grill or local cuisine at The Wapiti Restaurant & Pub. You’ll also get a wine tasting for two at Snowy Peaks Winery.
- It’s just a two- to three-minute walk to downtown Estes Park.
Estes Park, Colorado: Cultured Mountain Town with Hiking, Snowshoeing, Climbing, and Rafting Opportunities
Estes Park is a picturesque playground for outdoors enthusiasts and nature lovers. You can navigate the trails of Rocky Mountain National Park by horseback, and skilled guides lead whitewater-rafting trips down the roaring Colorado River. More than 40 snowshoe trails are also available in the area.
For a scenic drive through the area, take Trail Ridge Road, which has hairpin curves that whip around the mountainside to reveal gorgeous views of the mountains (check the road’s status before heading out).
|Option 1: Valid for check-in Sun.–Wed. for stays Sun.–Thurs., with wine, photo, and wine tasting
$333.00 Value • Save 58% ($194.00)
|Option 2: Valid for check in Friday for stays Fri.–Sat., with wine, personal photo, and wine tasting
$333.00 Value • Save 43% ($144.00)
Book by 4/19/13 or promo value expires. Travel by 5/15/13. Not valid 2/14/13-2/18/13, 3/22/13-3/23/13, 3/27/13-3/28/13. Limit 2/person, +2 as gifts. Limit 2/visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required, subject to availability. All cancellations subject to $20 fee. 8-day cancellation notice required or fee of applicable one-night's stay up to the amount paid for Groupon applies. Must be 21 or older to check in and consume alcohol. Credit card required at booking and check-in. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Extra fee for river-room upgrade. 9.5% tax not included.
Pricing and availability may have changed since this deal was posted.
Similar Washington DC Offers