This is the worst place to online shop I have ever seen. This is the second time in a month my order was incomplete when they listed the items as in stock. I called customer service about this and the rep said I should call in my orders so I would have a better chance of getting what I wanted. What the hell? Why even have a web site. They adjusted my order and instead of giving me a credit for items not in stock they charged my credit card again for the lower amount. Two charges, one for all items, and another for what they actually had in stock. When I complained she said sorry I only see the one lower charge and suggested I call my credit card company. More wasted time and cell phone charges. Stay away because you will probably be disappointed. I should have checked their ratings first. The first order I placed for Christmas was three days late and I paid extra for shipping so it would arrive on time. I ordered five days before Christmas. This place is horrible. Be Warned. They donít care at all. Update: They charged my credit card again. I called customer service and they said an item must have not been in stock so now my bank account has three charges totaling $500 for a $130 order. If I didnít have money in the bank I would get overage charges from the bank. I have no access to my money and customer service said it could take three to five days to clear. What a Joke, Not Funny. If you place an order they charge you immediately, then if there is a problem if not in stock they charge you again for a lesser amount, It has been three days since I placed the original order. The attorney general needs to take a look at these crooks. Buyer Beware
Thursday, January 17th 2008 10:41 PM
I have shoped with VS for a very long time. Yes they have recently had some difficulty with their warehouse move, but the customer service associates are always there to help. I feel that even though they have made some mistakes, which will always happen, they are truly willing to go the extra distance in keeping me as a customer!!!!
Friday, January 11th 2008 10:02 AM
I am very unsatisfied with my order. I ordered 3 bikinis 13 days in advance of my vacation. For one bikini set, its bottom, which is in stock, mysteriously has not shipped yet, after 13 days. For the second bikini set, I received 2 bottoms. I called customer service to send me the halter top and expedite the shipping of my halter top before my flight. Customer service through e-mail and phone told me I would receive it on time before my trip. Instead, the halter top is shipped on my departure date. What a waste of time. Out of 3 bikinis, I'm going to have 1 for my trip. Their customer service is useless.
Tuesday, May 22nd 2007 11:00 AM
VS usually cancel your order without noticing (email or phone call). And there's no way to look up the order status online if you don't have an account. If you order some different size clothes in an order, they will cancel that because they think you are resaler. One time I order some clothes with my sister because we want to save shipping, and the order was cancelled. The customer rep told me because I'm a resaler. After I explained the situation, she insists my sister and I should order seperately. Give me a break! We live in the same address, and you ask me to order seperately and pay more shipping?
Monday, May 7th 2007 1:35 PM
They will always cancel your order without any notice when you try to use coupon code and get some free gift,even though the coupons are valid .And the products's quanlity is just so so with an unstable size description . Return is a problem (extra charge). Customer service is poor. You can easily get on their blacklist,when you try the deal with coupon post on fatwallet.
Sunday, January 29th 2006 12:04 AM
Victoria's Secret is a horrible company.
1. Most companies accept online order return in store. Victoria's Secret does not. And the problem is they don't have a consistent measure for each size they produce. Sometimes the Small is too large and sometimes the Medium is too small. (I placed an order with three garments in Dec and decided to return two of them because of this kind of sizing problem. The result is I paid $21 for ONE panty--$6 for panty+$9 S/H +$5 return S/H).
2. Their web design is extremely poor. They don't give out details about the garment (what kind of materials). I don't auto update the stock. So the website allows you to choose something and then tell you that it is out of stock. They don't provide a good search engine (too many categories and only several items per page). And they don't care about customer's opinion. I once emailed Bluefly to give out suggestion on their web design. Bluefly immediately used my suggestion. I gave Victoria's Secret the same suggestion because they have the same problem. Never got any response and never see any improvement.
3. The quality of their garment decreased A LOT. I think they paid too much money on Model and advertisement but not improving the quality. They usually used several terms such as Apex to create an image of high tech bra. In fact, there is nothing special about that bra at all. I think I will switch to Maidemfon. The price is just right and the quality is as good as Victoria's Secret.
Thursday, August 5th 2004 9:25 PM
I have had many problems with clothing from Victoria's Secret. I wear an XS and have had ordered underwear in that size...all fit except 2 pairs were so tiny I couldn't wear them at all, and I weigh 90lbs. They were cut totally screwy. The quality has gone downhill in the last few years...
Tuesday, June 15th 2004 3:01 PM
I totally agree. Everything I have ordered from Victoria Secret (with the exception of the wide-leg chino pants). I have had to return due to the super crappy, thin quality.
Tuesday, October 7th 2003 9:46 AM
I would say about 25% - 30% of my wardrobe is comprised of Victoria's Secret catalogue clothing. That includes pyjamas, jeans, sweaters, dresses and lots of pants and blouses for the office. I have never had anything fall apart or be of a sub-standard quality. Are you sure you didn't confuse them with Newport News or Chadwicks of Boston? Now their stuff only last a season or two and falls apart. Which might be a good thing in terms of keeping your wardrobe current
Thursday, September 4th 2003 11:58 PM
Victoria's Secret clothing are not very good in quality! They are only good for underwears and not much else
Earn Cash Back while you shop - just 3 simple steps.
1. Sign Up so we know who to pay! (It's FREE.)
2. Shop through FatWallet for deals from your favorite stores. Your online purchases earn Cash Back that builds in your FatWallet account.
3. Get Paid by requesting a payment via check or PayPal.
FatWallet coupons help you save more when shopping online. Use our Coupons Search to browse coupons and offers from thousands of stores, gathered into one convenient location.
As part of our FatWallet Community, you can share deals with almost a million shoppers in our forums. Forum content is generated by consumers for consumers. Share deals, money-saving tips, and more. It's FREE, fun, and addicting.
Our customer experience team is here around the clock - real people ready to assist.