2.4-in. Star Wars Death Star Silicone Mold (Heat & Cold Resistant)

Expired
2.4-in. Star Wars Death Star Silicone Mold (Heat & Cold Resistant)
$4.99 after Coupon
(compare at $8.39)
Free Shipping
Click to Copy Code & Shop Now
Enter code: DEATHSTAR
Coupon Details:  $1.50 off
.
.

Shop Now ►   13deals
  • Create your very own 2.4" Death Star in the form of anything you like
  • Pour melted chocolate inside for a delicious and ominous dessert
  • Make Death Star ice cubes for your next get together
  • Made of heat and cold resistant food-safe silicone
  • Safe in the freezer and dishwasher

4.1/5 Stars based on 238 customer reviews on Amazon

Pricing and availability may have changed since this deal was posted.

  • filter:
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
13Deals.com has the 2.4-in. Star Wars Death Star Silicone Mold (Heat & Cold Resistant) on sale for $6.49 - $1.50 coupon code "DEATHSTAR" = $4.99 with free shipping.

Compare at $8.39 + shipping @ Amazon

  • Create your very own 2.4" Death Star in the form of anything you like
  • Pour melted chocolate inside for a delicious and ominous dessert
  • Make Death Star ice cubes for your next get together
  • Made of heat and cold resistant food-safe silicone
  • Safe in the freezer and dishwasher

4.1/5 Stars based on 238 customer reviews on Amazon

Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Chocolate Death Star . . . mmmmm . . . . this station is full delectable . . .

rated:
thats not a moon.......its a space station......


oops.......nevermind, its a chocolate cate

rated:
Awesome! Just wish it came as a set (more than 1). Seems like it would take a long time to make a bunch for a party...

rated:
Mulox said:   Awesome! Just wish it came as a set (more than 1). Seems like it would take a long time to make a bunch for a party...
  Yeah, it seems like you'd need a bunch of them . . . a whole fleet of Death Stars . . . to really make deserts or ice cubes with these. 

rated:
 

rated:
I fixed the Best Deal to add the coupon code. Thanks for the heads up!

rated:
I just ordered 2 of them and coupon applied to both, so 9.99 shipped, thanks OP!

rated:
Virgil27 said:   
Mulox said:   Awesome! Just wish it came as a set (more than 1). Seems like it would take a long time to make a bunch for a party...
  Yeah, it seems like you'd need a bunch of them . . . a whole fleet of Death Stars . . . to really make deserts or ice cubes with these. 

  

i have stolen your plans and hid them in a droid.....

rated:
Muley said:   
Virgil27 said:   
Mulox said:   Awesome! Just wish it came as a set (more than 1). Seems like it would take a long time to make a bunch for a party...
  Yeah, it seems like you'd need a bunch of them . . . a whole fleet of Death Stars . . . to really make deserts or ice cubes with these. 

  

i have stolen your plans and hid them in a droid.....

  Help me Obi-Wan! You're my only hope for Death Star-shaped chocolate! 

rated:
Virgil27 said:   
  Yeah, it seems like you'd need a bunch of them . . . a whole fleet of Death Stars . . . to really make deserts or ice cubes with these. 

 

  
I find your lack of faith....disturbing...

rated:
Heat and cold resistant...but not proton torpedo resistant?

rated:
s002cjs said:   Heat and cold resistant...but not proton torpedo resistant?
  It's just a thermal exhaust port two meters wide! 

rated:
Virgil27 said:   
s002cjs said:   Heat and cold resistant...but not proton torpedo resistant?
  It's just a thermal exhaust port two meters wide! 

  That gave me an idea: womp rat death star meatballs!

rated:
Virgil27 said:   Chocolate Death Star . . . mmmmm . . . . this station is full delectable . . .
Your tongues can't repel flavor of that magnitude!
 

rated:
It's a trap!!....errr...tart!!

rated:

ROTN (84.38kB)
Disclaimer
I want one

rated:
Virgil27 said:   Chocolate Death Star . . . mmmmm . . . . this station is full delectable . . .
  
Many Bothans died to bring us this diabetus

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014