Careers Shouldn’t Suck. It’s a powerful statement, isn’t it? We say it, we believe it, and you can feel it when you walk into our offices. We’re a rapidly growing, profitable organization with an employee-focused environment. We assume you’re looking for more than a job. FatWallet™ Employees work together with one common focus, the consumer. Developing innovative consumer-focused products and services is our reason for being (see benefits and perks listed below).
FatWallet is owned and operated by Ebates, Inc. (a Rakuten Company) in Beloit, WI. Current Open Positions at FatWallet include:
The Benefits You Expect to See……..
In FatWallet’s progressive work environment, some of the typical corporate benefits available to full-time Walleteers include:
- Health and dental insurance, with FatWallet picking up a sizable chunk of the premium
- Employer-paid short and long term disability
- Employer-paid life insurance, $50,000 – enough to buy a box and bury you
- Generous paid time off
- Flex Fund accounts (pre-tax contributions for health and dependent care expenses)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Additional Group Plans include Voluntary Financial and Life Insurance
- Free pop (coke, soda, soda pop), coffee, tea and snacks
- Employer provided lunch
- Fitness Center (to work off employer provided lunch)
- Pool table, ping-pong, foosball, Golden Tee, darts, puzzles…