June is best time of year to buy TOOLS via the latest survey from FatWallet.
- Looks for deals on: power drills, cordless combo tool kits, yard & garden tools, automotive tools / parts and tool storage
- Outdoors and sporty types will find great prices on select gear for golfing, fishing, hunting, camping, hiking, biking and swimming
- Techies will find savings on laptops, tablets, smartphones, cameras, streaming media and wireless devices
- Family fun for cheap via Local Deals: auto services, restaurants, golfing, movies and health/fitness services
It’s a good month to save money and get those Home Improvement projects nipped in the bud before the it heats up.
- Big sales on Paint & Coatings, including interior and exterior for walls, ceilings, floors, fence, garage and the house.
- Home maintenance materials see discounting on faucets, light fixtures, wall board, shingles, fencing, etc.
- Tools for the lawn & garden are plentiful: saws, hoses, ladders, storage, trimmers and mowers
Expect to find great savings on those early summer activities and it’s not too late to book late season summer vacations at a discount.
See full June Shopping Trends review.
- Activities & Events: (concerts, sports, theme parks, museums, arcades, movies, bowling, etc.)
- Beauty & Spa: (half off hair cuts and color, manicures, hair removal and spa packages)
- Food & Drink: (coupons for pizza, burgers, drinks and a variety of full course meals)
- Health & Fitness: (gym memberships, pilates, yoga, golfing, chiropractic, acupuncture, etc.)
- Shopping: (50% and more off select products and services year round)
- Travel: (complete vacation packages, hotels stays)
– See more at: http://www.fatwallet.com/blog/what-to-buy-in-june-shopping-trends-2014/#sthash.SJvG21b7.dpuf
Follow Brent Shelton on Google+.