Overwhelmed by the volume of Black Friday deals you see this year? Not sure which deals are the best, and which are “meh?”
The expert deal hunters here at FatWallet have done the hard work for us, sorting through over 15,000 deals from our Black Friday Deal Finder to pick two dozen of the best deals for Black Friday 2011!
So if you’re stumped for ideas on what to get, or you just aren’t quite sure if a particular deal you see is a great price or not, this post is sure to help!
Top Video Gaming Deals
With deals this great on video gaming toys, you won’t even need to justify the purchase, by saying you got it for the kids, you can brag about the price you got for instead!
- Xbox 360 4GB Console w/Kit w/$50 Gift Card – 199.96 at Walmart (was $299)
- Xbox 360 250GB Console Holiday Bundle (w/Halo Reach/Fable 3) – $299.99 at Gamestop (was $399)
- Nintendo 3DS Bundle w/Super Mario 3D Land Game – $179.99 at Best Buy (was $199.99)
- Buy 1 Get 1 $5 Xbox 360 & PS3 Games Black OPs at Toys R Us (was $59.99)
Top HDTV Deals
Change being stuck inside because of cold weather into a positive with a new HDTV to entertain the family. Gather your friends for great game day party or cuddle with your honey for movie nights, either way you win with these deals!
- LG 42″ LED 1080p 120Hz HDTV – $549 at Best Buy ($699)
- Sharp Aquos 60” 1080p 120Hz HDTV LC60E69U $799 at hhgregg (was $1,039)
- Westinghouse 46″ 1080p 60Hz HDTV – $289 at Target (was $549)
- Dynex 24″ Class LCD 1080p HDTV – $79 at Best Buy (was $229)
Top Laptop & Tablet Deals
Anyone else amazed as to how affordable these laptops and tablets are this Black Friday?
- Toshiba Satellite L775D-S7340 17.3″ Quad-Core, 6GB RAM, 640GB – $579 at Staples (was $679)
- Lenovo 15.6″ Laptop AMD E-300 Dual Core – $179.00 at Best Buy (was $278)
- Toshiba Satellite C655D-S5332 15.6″ – $299 at Radio Shack (was $399)
- Acer Aspire One 10.1″ Netbook 1GB RAM, 250GB – $157 at Target (was $249)
- HP Intel Core i5 Processor 14″ Laptop 4GB Ram 500GB Hard Drive – $479.99 at Office Depot (was $749.99)
- BlackBerry PlayBook 7″ Tablet 32GB, WiFi – $249 at Staples (was $599)
- Asus 10.1″ Tablet 16GB Eee Pad Transformer 3.0 – $299 at hhgregg (was $399)
Top Camera Deals
Capture those beautiful family memories and funny moments without having to break the bank.
- Fuji FinePix AV200 14 Megapixel Digital Camera, Black – $49 at Kmart (was $79)
- Canon EOS Rebel T3 Digital SLR Camera Kit w/ 18-55mm IS II Lens – $479 at Staples (was $549)
- Ativa® V22 High Definition Digital Camcorder, Black – $69.99 at Office Depot (was $149.99)
Other Top Deals
There is something for everyone here at a price that will fit your budget. Guys, just a word of advice: Don’t buy the woman in your life a gift with a cord attached unless you’re also giving her something in a little velvet box, especially if the gift with a cord attached is under 3 bucks! 🙂
- Rival 2 Slice Waffle Maker or Mini Chopper $2.84 each at Walmart
- Bushnell All-Purpose Binoculars – $24.99 at Cabelas (was $79.99)
- Werner 6′ Fiberglass Stepladder – $19.00 at Lowe’s (was $43)
- TomTom VIA 1505M Portable GPS, 5″ Touch Screen – $89.99 at Target (was $189.99)
- K’NEX Rippin’ Rocket Coaster 2 – $29.99 at Toys R Us (was $49.99)
- Beats by Dr. Dre Solo with Control Talk Headphones – $143.99 at Radio Shack (was $179.99)
What deals are you the most excited about? Share them in the comments below.
Happy Thanksgiving & Happy Shopping everyone!