Ready to conquer the vast world of online laptop shopping this Cyber Monday? Of course you are! We here at FatWallet want to help you on your journey to get the most bytes for your buck. That’s why we’ve wrangled together some of the best laptop deals we’ve found around the web. We present them to you now in list form. May they be like the North Star guiding your way to savings!
Laptops Below $300
If you’re looking for some really low-priced laptops, then you might want to check out Amazon, Staples or Best Buy today. These stores are offering great deals on quality Lenovo laptops that won’t break your bank. Note that Amazon’s deal is a lightning deal that will be released sometime in the next week (through December 5), so keep an eye out for it.
- Lenovo 2-in-1 Intel Laptop – $200 off at Amazon
- Lenovo Ideapad 100s-11 Chromebook – 129.99 at Staples
- Lenovo G51 15.6″ Laptop w/ AMD A8-Series, 8GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive – $299.99 at Best Buy
Laptops Below $500
It should come as no surprise that things get a little fancier the higher the prices get on this list. Both of these laptops have exciting features, like touch-screen capability and Intel Core processors, that put them a step above those in the below $300 category. If you’re willing to spend a few extra dollars, you can’t go wrong with either of these Cyber Monday deals.
- Toshiba Satellite 15.6″ Touch-Screen Laptop – Intel Core i3 – 6GB Memory – 1TB Hard Drive – Brushed Black – $369.99 at Best Buy
- Dell Inspiron 15.6″ Laptop w/ Intel Core i5, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, Win 10 Home (15 3000) – $399.99 at Dell Consumer
Laptops Below $1000
In this category we find an especially exciting deal from Lenovo. The ultra-sleek Yoga 3 Pro normally sells for $1499.99 but has been steeply discounted to only $699.99. That’s $800 in savings! Certainly this is one of those blockbuster Cyber Monday deals that just can’t be missed. You also can’t go wrong with Best Buy’s Dell Inspiron 2-in-1 touch screen laptop. This bad boy is sleek, versatile and features a powerful i7 Intel Core processor. Truly, both are solid picks.
- Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro – Only $699 with coupon code “HOLIDAYWIN” at Lenovo
- Dell Inspiron 2-in-1 13.3″ Touch-Screen Laptop w/ Intel Core i7, 256GB Solid State Drive – $799.99 at Best Buy
Laptops Over $1000
Honestly, we haven’t found many notable Cyber Monday deals over $1000, but there is one from Apple that is certainly hot hot hot! Ebay has an Apple Macbook Pro going for only $1049.99, and it’s selling fast. They’ve sold 58 of them in one hour alone, so if this deal appeals to you then you’d better act fast.
What do you think of these Cyber Monday deals? Are there better ones you’ve found while surfing the web? Let us know in the comments below.
Thanks for stopping by the FatWallet blog. We hope your Cyber Monday has been cyber-riffic! Take advantage of the FatWallet Double Cash Back sale, going on today only!