Although the dust has settled from the Black Friday chaos, the deals are still coming. Unfortunately, we can’t say the same for Apple products. Wish we could report that Cyber Monday deals include deep discounts on iPads and other Apple favorites, but finding stellar deals on Apple products can be quite a challenge, and this Cyber Monday is no different.
We dug through the Cyber Monday iPad deals to see where you could see the most savings on a new tablet. What we found is that all of these iPad deals are actually extended discounts from Black Friday. Unfortunately, we’re not seeing any significant discounting this year.
Apple iPad Air Deals
- Target – Purchase an iPad Air and get a $100 Target gift card (Note: As of the publication of this article, Target’s website was experiencing delays due to high traffic.)
Apple iPad Mini Deals
- Walmart – Apple iPad Mini 2, 16 GB, WiFi – $199 (was $268) with free shipping and free pick-up with 5% cash back (used to be 1%)
- Target – Purchase an Apple iPad Mini 2 and get an $80 Target gift card
- Best Buy – Apple iPad Mini 3, 64 GB, assorted – $349 (was $499.99)
- GameStop – Apple Refurbished iPad Mini, 16 GB – $219 with free shipping with up to 2.5% cash back
Apple iPad Pro Deals
Walmart and MacMall are among hundreds of retailers participating in the FatWallet Cyber Monday Double Cash Back Sale. For one day only, get extra savings at some of your favorite stores, such as Toys R Us, eBay, Dell and more. This sale ends at midnight today, so shop now so you don’t miss out on some major savings.
Have you found better Cyber Monday iPad deals? Share with us in the comments!