Ever challenge someone to a wishbone duel after Thanksgiving dinner? You know, where you each take a side of the wishbone and pull, and whoever ends up with the biggest piece gets to make a wish? That’s the concept behind eBay’s “Wish Bigger Wishbone” campaign, which will pair two different deals against each other every hour from 4-10 p.m. EST on Thanksgiving Day.
Shoppers will vote for the holiday deals they want the most, and winning deals will “break open” at the end of each hour. Once a deal breaks open, it will be available until it is sold out. The Wishbone deals on Thanksgiving include:
- 4 p.m. EST: KitchenAid Artisan Series Tilt-Head Stand Mixer (37% off) vs. KitchenAid Digital Display 4-Slice Toaster (33% off). Winner unlocks at 4:59 p.m. EST.
- 5 p.m. EST: Monster High Monster Maker toy (44% off) vs. FisherPrice Imaginext Monster University Scare Factory toy (38% off). Winner unlocks at 5:59 p.m. EST.
- 6 p.m. EST: GoPro Hero4 (25% off) vs. Apple Watch 38mm Stainless Steel Case (18% off). Winner unlocks at 6:59 p.m. EST.
- 7 p.m. EST: Prada Sunglasses (53% off) vs. Bell & Ross Airspeed Watch (60% off). Winner unlocks at 7:59 p.m. EST.
- 8 p.m. EST: Nyne TT Bluetooth Speaker (53% off) vs. Phiaton MS530 On-Ear Headphones (71% off). Winner unlocks at 8:59 p.m. EST.
- 9 p.m. EST: NutriNinja Blender Duo (28% off) vs. Hamilton Beach Coffeemaker and Can opener (31% off). Winner unlocks at 9:59 p.m. EST.
To preview these deals and vote for your picks on Thanksgiving, visit ebay-wish-bigger.com on desktop, mobile or tablet. Participants can also share their votes on Facebook and Twitter for a chance to win a $20 eBay gift card. FatWallet shoppers can get up to 5% cash back in select eBay departments and can access other Black Friday ad leaks and news in our special Black Friday section.
What deals do you plan to try to break open on Thanksgiving? Are there any deals you’d like to see eBay add if they repeat this campaign next year? Tell us in the comments!