JoAnn is offering some amazing doorbusters on Black Friday and Saturday this year. While they will remain closed on Thanksgiving, they will be opening their doors promptly at 6 a.m. on Black Friday. JoAnn is offering 25% off your total purchase, including regular and sale priced items but excluding doorbusters. There is also 50% off of any ONE regular priced item in store or online.
JoAnn’s Black Friday Doorbusters on Friday run from 6 a.m thru. noon and include:
- With the success of last year, cozy flannel solids, snuggle flannel prints, Blizzard, Anti-pill fleece solid and prints are 75% off.
- 70% off holiday cheer ornaments, ribbon, bows, deco mesh, holiday cheer floral stems, and picks.
- 60% Entire stock of strung beads, Ottlite lighting and entire stock of Fiskars cutting tools
- 50%-30% off select yarn. Check local stores for specific details
- 40% off entire Stock of Singer sewing machines.
- Don’t forget to snag a buy one get one May Talking bear for $5
JoAnn is also offering fantastic deals on Saturday. Again, take advantage of their 25% off your total purchase including regular and sale priced items but excluding doorbusters.
Doorbuster on Saturday sales run from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. and include:
- Blizzard, Anti-pill fleece solid and prints are 75% off.
- 60% off entire apparel fabrics, No-sew fleece throw kits, Keepsake calico, Premium & Artist brands, Quilter’s Showcase cotton prints
- 50% off kids learning, crafts, toys & kits,
- Always a hot deal: 50% off licensed character fabrics and team shop
- The best deal by far is the Gutermann 80 spool thread tower for $79.99
Most of these deals are repeats from last year, however, that doesn’t make them any less of a steal. We highly recommend stocking up. From our experience, there aren’t deals that match these throughout the year.
For more deals, news, ad leaks and insights, check out our Black Friday section