Macy’s announced today in a press release a preview of their Cyber Monday deals, showing customers just what to expect starting at 8 p.m. ET Sunday, Nov. 27, ET through Thursday, Dec. 1. Unlike Sears and Kohl’s, whose Cyber Monday deals we’ve outlined in a separate post, Macy’s (so far) won’t be offering any extra Plenti rewards or perks with their Cyber Week discounts, making their sale lackluster in comparison. We have, however, analyzed their offerings so you can make smart shopping decisions post-Black Friday.
Macy’s Cyber Week Deals
As it says in the press release, these are a sneak peek of Macy’s Cyber Week offerings, so keep your eyes on FatWallet for updates as more information comes out.
- 60-70% off entire stock of comforters (Available now online for about 35% off plus 15% with coupon code FEAST.)
- $50 off Samsung Gear S3 and Gear S2 smartwatches (Most Gear S3s and S2s are available for $50 online right now.)
- 30-60% off select Impulse Contemporary Sportswear, I.N.C. and more (This sale is live online now with an extra 15% off on select I.N.C. items with the code FEAST)
- 30% off + 15% off with code FEAST blenders, juicers and food processors (This sale is live online now with an extra 10% off kitchen electronics, so some items are much more heavily discounted now than they will be during Cyber Week)
- 65% off kids’ sleepwear (Select kids’ sleepwear is available now for about 40% off, plus get an extra 20% off with code FEAST.)
- 60% off men’s dress shirts and ties from Club Room, Geoffrey Beene and Alfani (Select shirts and ties from these three brands are between 40-55% off right now, plus you can get an extra 20% off with code FEAST.)
- 50% off Fiesta dinnerware, table linens, flatware and glassware (Using the code FEAST for an extra 15% off, these items are on sale at the same rate as they will be on Cyber Week right now.
- $9.99 juniors’ tees and leggings (Lowest price on leggings we saw right now is $6.99 and tees was $3.99, and you can take an extra 20% off with the FEAST code, so this sale is best shopped now, rather than waiting for Cyber Week.)
- 65% off kids’ outerwear (These are over 70% off right now, plus you can use the FEAST code for an extra 20% off.)
- $49.99 Charter Club cashmere V-necks, crewnecks, turtlenecks and basic ponchos (These are on sale right now for about 43% off, but even with the extra 20% from the FEAST code, you won’t get to $49.99. Best to wait on this one.)
Macy’s Cyber Week sale isn’t quite as Cyber Week-exclusive as it appears at first glance, and even Macy’s cardholders won’t earn any extra on their purchases than they already do. The only thing we would wait for is the Charter Club cashmere (see the last deal in the list above); otherwise, most of these products can be shopped now for comparable or lower prices.