Newegg just unveiled plans for their seventh annual Black November, a month-long sales event that will include deals across several categories. According to James Wu, Newegg chief operating officer, “Black November gives [Newegg] customers the flexibility to shop for deals on their terms.”
Here is a handy cheat-sheet on this month’s plans:
- Nov. 1-3: Black November kick off with discounts on more than 900 products
- Nov. 4-9: Black November gaming event with discounts on consoles, games and accessories
- Nov. 10-26: Black Friday preview sale
- Nov. 27: Black Friday door-busters
- Nov. 30: Cyber Monday sale
The sale is live right now. We want to let you know they are currently offering a free six-month Newegg Premier membership if you spend $299.99 or more. Newegg Premier offers free returns, expedited shipping and exclusive deals, among other benefits, so consider it if you shop there often. Newegg also offers 1% cash back to FatWallet shoppers.
For more deals, news, ad leaks and insights, check out our Black Friday sections.