Office Depot and Office Max are launching their new campaign “Gearing up for Gifting,” which will include special holiday fashion collections and free delivery for online orders of $35 or more.
Office Depot and Office Max are also offering “Every Monday is Cyber Monday” during the month of November. Dates include Nov. 2, 9, 16 and 23. Early Black Friday deals will start online and in store Sunday, Nov. 8.
Where do early deals rank with customers? In a recent FatWallet Black Friday survey, 10% of consumers surveyed said they rank early deals as the best. If last year’s ad and sneak peaks represent what they will be offering, Office Depot and Office Max will do have some major deals this season.
Sneak peaks include:
- Toshiba Satellite C55D laptop for $219.99. $130 after instant savings and $50 mail-in Visa pre-paid card
- Lexar 32GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive for $9.99 (regular price $39.99; save $30)
- Toshiba Satellite C55 laptop with 8 GB memory and Intel® Core™ i3 Processor for $349.99. Regular price $549.99; after $150 instant savings & $50 mail-in Visa pre-paid card
- Lenovo Tab 2 A8 Tablet for $99.99 (regular price $159.99; save $60)
- 50% off HP Envy 4500, $49.99 (regular price $99.99; save $50)
Don’t forget to include the kiddos. As of Nov. 1, you can get the Elf Yourself app. My kiddo still has it and loves to take pictures of the dogs and other toys “elfing” themselves. If you haven’t tried this app, it is great for laughs while relaxing after Thanksgiving dinner.
For additional details and other holiday gifting options, don’t forget to check out our Black Friday Deals page.