Sears has kicked off the holiday season by launching the #BringtheSleigh campaign featuring a slew of special exclusives to “Shop Your Way” members. “With so many great holiday gift ideas, from a refrigerator to a sweater to a drill, our members will want to ‘Bring the Sleigh’…and it better be a big one,” said Joelle Maher, president and chief member officer for Sears.
Not only are they offering up to 3% cash back, they are also offering some enticing perks to members:
- More Rewards: Sears credit cardholders receive 10% back in points on the first $500 of each qualifying purchase with their Sears card
- Updated Sears Mobile App: The app lets shoppers find the right products faster and compare features, prices and user reviews. You can make purchases, track orders, manage layaway and access free shopping conveniences, such as free shipping and in-vehicle pick-up, returns and exchanges in less than five minutes.
- Shopping Recap and Meet with an Expert: In departments such as appliances, members can request an email that recaps information discussed with a Sears associate in-store. This handy information includes model numbers and other details. The member can pick up the conversation at home at their convenience later online. The reverse is also true. Members shopping for home appliances can take their online research into the store to get expertise from a knowledgeable home appliance associate.
- Anyone, Anywhere Pick-up: Purchase gifts online and have friends or family pick them up at a local Sears or Kmart in a different city for free.
- Expanded Free Store Pick-up: An online/in-store collaboration that enables members to pick up sears.com or kmart.com orders at any of each other’s stores — more than 1,700 locations nationwide.
- Reserve It: A time-saving service that allows members to reserve apparel items online for them to quickly try on in store.
Sears has also listed its store hours. They will be open on Thanksgiving and Black Friday:
- Open from 6 p.m. on Thurs., Nov. 26, to 2 a.m. Fri., Nov. 27
- Re-open from 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. Fri., Nov. 27.Check out our homepage to stay up to date on all of the latest Black Friday news, deals, and coupons.