We just posted the 33-item Microsoft Store Black Friday ad listing, along with the three-page Microsoft Store Black Friday ad scan! The deals featured in this ad scan will go live online at midnight EST on Thanksgiving.
While Microsoft is best known for its computers and software, shoppers can also find other electronics, such as headphones, fitness trackers and video games. Here are some of the highlights of this year’s Black Friday ad:
- Dell Inspiron 15 i5558-5718SLV Signature Edition Laptop – $399
- ASUS Transformer Book Flip TP200SA-UHBF Signature Edition 2-in-1 PC – $229
- Save up to $150 on a Surface Pro 3
Computer Monitor Deals
- Dell Ultrasharp 34-inch Curved Monitor – $699
- Dell 27-inch Gaming Monitor – $599
- Dell 27-inch Monitor – $179
- Dell 24-inch Monitor – $129
- Dell 20-inch Monitor – $79
- Beats Pill 2.0 Wireless Speaker with Bluetooth – $139.00
- JBL Flip 2 Portable Bluetooth Speaker – $59
- Beats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Headphones (Assorted Colors) – $329.95
- V-MODA Crossfade M-100 Headphones (Phantom Chrome) – $149.99
Video Game Deals
- 50% off Xbox Live Gold 3-Month Subscription (XONE) (X360)
- $100 off Xbox One with Kinect Consoles + 2 Free Games
- Two free games with an Xbox One console order (“Assassin’s Creed Unity” plus one free game of your choice)
FatWallet shoppers can stack their savings with up to 5% cash back at the Microsoft Store. What computer or electronics deals are you hoping to score this year?
Want more Black Friday news, deals and ad scans? Be sure to check out the Black Friday section of our website.