We are so excited to announce our latest giveaway with Rebecca Minkoff, a luxury designer of handbags, accessories, footwear and apparel. The company wants to spoil one FatWallet member with their online exclusive handbag, MAC Mini Clutch in Hazelnut. This genuine leather handbag retails for $250 and would be perfect for any night out. Some specific product details include:
- 9″ wide x 1.5″ deep x 6.5″ tall
- Functioning front zipper pocket
- Adjustable chain strap can be worn cross-body (21″ drop) or doubled (14″ drop)
- Custom rose gold hardware
- Exclusive lining + matching dust bag
- Made in NYC
If this isn’t your style of bag, then you might want to think about someone else (cough, cough your mom). Mother’s Day is right around the corner, and what better way to pamper her than with some new arm candy. I know my own mom would love this little bag especially since it’s so well made. Trust me, the leather feels crazy soft.
So, please join us in this trendy giveaway and best of luck to everyone that enters!
How to Enter:
- Option 1: Log into your FatWallet username, and simply click on the blue “Enter Now” button on the FatWallet Giveaway Page. Your email will automatically be entered into the drawing.
- Option 2: Hop on over to Facebook, and submit your email on our Facebook Tab.
Looking for extra entries? Located below the Facebook form, you’ll see a share button. Click on that button, and share to your timeline. A unique link is included with the share. Whenever a friend enters through that link, you’ll receive (5) extra entries into the giveaway. Easy as pie.
No purchase necessary for the giveaway. However, I’d suggest checking out Rebecca Minkoff’s Coupon Page. They have plenty of hot new arrivals paired with 4% cash back!
Eligibility: Eligible entries will be received between April 21st, 2014 at 12:00 PM CT and April 28th, 2014 at 12:00 PM CT. One FatWallet member will be chosen randomly from the list of entrants to receive the handbag. Please read the Official Rules of this giveaway. Winning member will be notified by PM (private message) and email.