Not everyone will have the luxury of spending Sunday evening in front of the TV. That doesn’t mean you have to be left out of the action! Super Bowl XLVIII is also being covered online and on multiple smartphone apps, so you don’t have to miss out just because you can’t watch on a flatscreen.
FOX is airing the Super Bowl on television for those who have cable, or it may be possible to pick it up with an antenna if you are lacking cable. However, if you want to get the latest updates or even live stream the game, there are options for you!
Apps for Smartphones or Tablets
- FOX Sports GO – iOS – Free live streaming! Though normally reserved for users who already have a cable subscription, FOX is giving a free preview for everyone from 12:00 am EST on Feb. 2nd until 3:00 am EST on Feb. 3rd! Due to restrictions, streaming is not available on phones, but is on tablets.
- NFL Mobile App – iOS or Android – View stats and reports. Verizon users can watch the game with the $5 subscription, allowing you to stream on your phone.
- CBS Sports – iOS or Android – Keep updated with stats and reports.
- Seattle Seahawks Mobile – iOS or Android – The go-to app for Seahawks fans.
- Denver Broncos Mobile – iOS or Android – The go-to app for Broncos fans.
- Super Bowl XLVIII Media Guide – iOS or Android – An interactive app for media coverage.As well, you could find your nearest sports bar or restaurant and watch the game there.
Enjoy the game!
– PeterFatWallet is your home for all things football as we get closer to the final game, so make sure to follow The Ultimate Big Game Resource to stay updated!