• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: HOT DEALS, BLACK FRIDAY. — Dec. 11, 2016 @ 2:20am
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
It looks like the 100% back in SYWR points deal on those little Craftsman LED pocket lights (among various other "doorbuster" items) will be available for this (2016) Black Friday, going by the last page in this ad. Within a maximum $50 points per member basis.

rated:
I can't seem to find how to download the ad as a pdf at that site. Anyone know if that is an option?

rated:
Sears is having a SYW member night in store on Nov 20 and will offer all their BF prices, including the 100% back in points specials on the front and back covers of the ad.  They will also have free shipping, no minimum, beginning at 6PM on Nov 23, continuing into Thanksgiving Day.
  Sears Press release 

rated:
Many of the doorbusters and 100% points-back items are live now, for VIPs - which I guess means you have gold status in the SYW program.

rated:
When do the bonus points post to your account? Mine still have not posted.

rated:
Girlfromdublin said:   When do the bonus points post to your account? Mine still have not posted.
Nov. 30th

rated:
Girlfromdublin said:   When do the bonus points post to your account? Mine still have not posted.
They post on Nov 30 and expire on Dec 6. 

rated:
sportsfan64 said:   
They post on Nov 30 and expire on Dec 6. 

All my bonus points were posted today. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016