• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Deal: 40% Off & Free Shipping On ThinkPad Laptops & Desktops
Promo Code: THINK40REVI.  
Expires at midnight 11/25
Site: Link

More deals in the official Lenovo coupon thread.
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, BLACK FRIDAY. — Dec. 4, 2016 @ 2:25pm
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
link isn't working...Thanks for that.

rated:
You can thanks FW for not appending their affiliate link correctly.  I'll try again:

http://shop.lenovo.com/us/en/laptops/thinkpad/?menu-id=thinkpad_...

If that doesn't work, then simply go to http://www.Lenovo.com

rated:
code works --- just scored business laptop with i7 procee gtx950m graphics 16gb ram 256 gb ssd drive and ips screen for about $500

rated:
AncientMember said:   code works --- just scored business laptop with i7 procee gtx950m graphics 16gb ram 256 gb ssd drive and ips screen for about $500

Got a link to that laptop?  Thanks!

rated:
that takes the fun out of it    it's the E570 ... you guys are going to delay my build time

rated:
AncientMember said:   that takes the fun out of it    it's the E570 ... you guys are going to delay my build time

Link to the base e570 here

Thanks, mostly

rated:
I learned the hard way today that Lenovo not only changes prices frequently, it can even be multiple times in a 24 hour period. With the 40% off code, I had one price but my computer crashed, which it occasionally does, hence the need for a new one, so after a break for a few hours I went back to the Lenovo site. The same configuration was over $100 more. So I called in to Lenovo sales to ask about it. The wait in queue was so long that the clock ticked past midnight so the code expired and the price went up even further. The rep was able to offer me a discount off the current online price to make what had been $925 at 2:00 p.m. become $1,172 at 1:00 a.m.

The rep was understanding that I didn't want to purchase at that price. He did let me know that orders can be canceled before shipped so for customized configurations that would be at least a couple of days. However, for preset configurations that might leave only hours to cancel.

Anyway, Lenovo apparently has lots of sales and in pre-configured systems may offer 3 year warranties instead of the standard 1 year at no additional cost. This was the case for pre-configured offerings on the Yoga X1 and T460s today.

rated:
FYI - The THINK40REVI code is also good on Cyber Monday (Nov 28th) until midnight. Same 40% Off & Free Shipping Deal.

rated:
I have not tracked previous sales from Lenovo closely.  Is this one of the better discounts that they offer?  I have been thinking about buying a T460 and am somewhat tempted to pick one up during the sale on 11/28.

rated:
Yeah, usually they only go as high as 35% Off ... a couple times a year they go up to 40%.  Tomorrow is one of them.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016