• filter:

BeeBuzzPoints

• 1389390391392 393
  • Page
  • Previous 40
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
sacr3dzmingee said:   @Victoria, your link asked me to sign into google, but it told me I don't have permission to view after I signed in

@Taurus, Extra work for you, but I would suggest posting on all 3 platforms for a day or two, to see what works best for everyone, yourself included

Thanks for the feedback.  New to this so I will work on it to learn more.  All ideas, comments, suggestions are welcome.
Sacr3d - plz pm me your e-mail address.  I want to add you and see if that works....  I enabled the public to view. 

Updated..........Try this.....  https://vickibbeebuzz.blogspot.com

rated:
Victoriarama93, I had the same issue as sacr3dzmingee. When I tried to sign in to your blog it said my google account "does not have access to view this page".

Taurus742, it would be great if you could continue to post your list but I wonder if it would conflict with the rules on MoreThanTrivia. Woodburner18 posts daily and at a quick glance it looks like the list is pretty complete. Because the rules state "please do not post duplicate answers" you may run into a problem. It's hard to say how strict the Administrator is until you go for it.

rated:
Taurus742: I want to stay with all of you. Let me know. Thanks very much

rated:
auntlinda said:   Victoriarama93, I had the same issue as sacr3dzmingee. When I tried to sign in to your blog it said my google account "does not have access to view this page".

Taurus742, it would be great if you could continue to post your list but I wonder if it would conflict with the rules on MoreThanTrivia. Woodburner18 posts daily and at a quick glance it looks like the list is pretty complete. Because the rules state "please do not post duplicate answers" you may run into a problem. It's hard to say how strict the Administrator is until you go for it.

Auntlinda - try again at my most recent link update.  See if it works now.  Thanks!  Also, PM me your e-mail.  I want to try to add you as a blogger just to see if it works. 

rated:
victoriarama93 - yes, it worked! I was able to sign in with AuntLinda, no email required.

rated:
auntlinda said:   victoriarama93 - yes, it worked! I was able to sign in with AuntLinda, no email required.
  Awesome!  I saw your comment.  Now I need to figure out how to add bloggers, so everyone can add posts instead of just commenting.

rated:
Vicki, I'm in
I'm not sure if I am overlooking it, but is there a way to edit ones post? that may be a problem for list maintenance if not

I also am signed up on "more then trivia" and posted today's links for the vids that I posted here this morning. I posted at 6:47 pm PST, still awaiting approval

I also gave Lady Anubis her first reputation point, I was gentle  LOL

rated:
sacr3dzmingee said:   Vicki, I'm in
I'm not sure if I am overlooking it, but is there a way to edit ones post? that may be a problem for list maintenance if not

I also am signed up on "more then trivia" and posted today's links for the vids that I posted here this morning. I posted at 6:47 pm PST, still awaiting approval

I am not sure.  Will figure it out soon.  I am in a RFP Crunch Time so I actually need to work the next few days instead of messing around on here like I normally do.  The blog is not "monitored" so there should be no delays in posting anything.

rated:

rated:
Updated: today @ 12:01 AM posted: September 23, 2017 @ 12:01 AM PST
Date Posted: September 23, 2017 At 12:01 AM

Saturday - Friday (9/23/2017 to 9/29/2017) Updated: today @ 12:01 AM posted: September 23, 2017 @ 12:01 AM
Date Posted: September 23,2017 At 12:01 AM
Saturday - Friday ( 9/23/2017 to 9/29/2017)
User: taurus742 🐩🐾🎗🏁🐉🐰🐒🐢🐘🤗🐝

Special Contest and Trivia Monthly Codes: ( 9/23/2017 to 9/29/2017 )

September Bonus Code........................................:   
September Events Bonus Code............................:   RAKE
September Publishers Tour Code..........................:   

Special Trivia Codes: Monday ( 9/25/2017 to Friday 9/29/2017 )

(Mon) Daily Video Question (1) - ..................:   FARM
(Mon) Daily Video Question (2) -...................:   RONIN
(Tue)  Daily Video Question (1) -...................:   
(Tue)  Daily Video Question (2) - ..................:   
(Wed) Daily Video Question (1) -...................:   
(Wed) Daily Video Question (2) -...................:   
(Thu)  Daily Video Question (1) -...................:   
(Thu)  Daily Video Question (2) -...................:   
(Frid)  Daily Video Question (1) - ..................:   
(Frid)  Daily Video Question (2) -...................:   

Weekend and Weekly Daily Trivia ( Sat ) 9/23/2017 ( Fri ) 9/29/2017

Buzz Word & Page #............................:   SWEDISH VALHUND                        5A

Blockbuster Trivia.................................:   Kingsman: The Golden Circle
Book Worm Trivia.................................:   Thinner
Get Your Game On...............................:   Horizon Zero Dawn
Health Knowledge Trivia.......................:   Emesis
Sports Trivia..........................................:   Roger Federer
Television Trivia.....................................:   Attorney
Word Play Trivia....................................:   Seeing

Daily Codes Only (Mon-Fri) ( 9/25/2017 to 9/29/2017 )

Facebook (Daily Only Mon-Fri).......................:   

Twitter (Daily Only Mon-Fri).............................:   

(Weekly and Weekend Daily codes Saturday-Friday) ( 9/23/2017 to 9/29/2017 )

(Sat)  Fun and Games (25,000)....................................:    POINT AND SOLVE
(Sat)  Garden Detective (2,500)....................................:    GRAPES
(Sun) California Traveler (25,000).................................:    FERNANDO VELLANOWETH
(Sun) OnTV Buzz Word (10,000)..................................:    BASSET HOUND
(Sun) OnTV Bonus Book Weekly (25,000)...................:    YOGI BEAR
(Mon) Facebook Weekly 10K........................................:     PIGS IN A BLANKET
(Mon) Twitter Weekly 10K.............................................:    TRI TIP
(Frid)  Friday Tickets 10k...............................................:    

Daily Newspaper Headline Codes (Monday - Friday): ( 9/25/2017 to 9/29/2017 ) (daily after 9am daily PST)

(Mon) Ask Scoopy Trivia......................:   Only One
(Mon) Find The Buzz Word..................:   4A
(Mon) Classified Jobs...........................:   
(Mon) Horoscope Sign & Number........:   Leo : 5 : Stars
(Mon) Local News................................:   Capital City Freeway fix in the works, State says
(Mon) National News...........................:   Kushner used his personal eMail in White House role
(Mon) Opinions....................................:   Kimmel, McCain heroes in the war on Obamacare
(Mon) People In The News..................:   Kingsman' sequel dethrones ' It ' with $39M debut
(Mon) Sports Photo..............................:   Alex Brandon
(Mon) The Buzz News.........................:   More than 700 bills are waiting Governor's review
(Mon) World News...............................:   Iraq pressures Kurds on eve of key vote
(Mon) Weather High & Low..................:   88/58/S

(Tue) Ask Scoopy Trivia.......................:   Hawaii
(Tue) Business News...........................:   Economists see no gain from new NAFTA talks  (2). ' We Will Listen ' :  New Uber CEO apologizes for mistakes 
(Tue) Find The Buzz Word...................:   5A
(Tue) Classified Jobs............................:   
(Tue) Horoscope Sign & Number.........:   Leo : 5 : Stars
(Tue) Local News.................................:   Despite National Rise, Capital's Crime Rate Falls
(Tue) National News.............................:   At least six advisers in White House used private eMail Accounts.  (2). Wiener sentenced to prison in teen ' setting ' case
(Tue) Opinions......................................:   Every son should have a mom like, Mrs. Kaepernick 
(Tue) People In The News....................:   NBC's Megyn Kelly says she's 'done with politics '  on debut
(Tue) Sports Photo...............................:   Randy Pench
(Tue) The Buzz News...........................:   State's Dino has a duck bill and a Twitter handle
(Tue) World News.................................:   Mexico frets over building safety after earthquake 
(Tue) Weather High & Low...................:   90/58/S

(Wed) Ask Scoopy Trivia......................:   
(Wed) Business News..........................:   
(Wed) Find The Buzz Word..................:   
(Wed) Classified Jobs...........................:   
(Wed) Horoscope Sign & Number........:    : : Stars
(Wed) Local News................................:   
(Wed) National News...........................:   
(Wed) Opinions....................................:   
(Wed) People In The News..................:   
(Wed) Sports Photo..............................:   
(Wed) The Buzz News..........................:   
(Wed) World News................................:   
(Wed) Weather High & Low...................:   

(Thu) Ask Scoopy Trivia........................:   
(Thu) Business News............................:   
(Thu) Find The Buzz Word....................:   
(Thu) Classified Jobs.............................:   
(Thu) Horoscope Sign & Number..........:   : : Stars
(Thu) Local News..................................:   
(Thu) National News.............................:   
(Thu) Opinions......................................:   
(Thu) People In The News....................:   
(Thu) Sports Photo................................:   
(Thu) The Buzz News...........................:   
(Thu) World News.................................:   
(Thu) Weather High & Low....................:   

(Fri) Ask Scoopy Trivia...........................:   
(Fri) Business News...............................:   
(Fri) Find The Buzz Word.......................:   
(Fri) Classified Jobs...............................:   
(Fri) Horoscope Sign & Number.............:    : : Stars
(Fri) Local News.....................................:   
(Fri) National News................................:   
(Fri) Opinions.........................................:   
(Fri) People In The News.......................:   
(Fri) Sports Photo...................................:   
(Fri) The Buzz News...............................:   
(Fri) World News.....................................:   
(Fri) Weather High & Low........................:   

Everyone have a wonderful week 🐩🐾🐿🎗🐞🐉🌹🐒🍀🍁🤗🐝💫

rated:
Good morning every body the posts for today Monday September 25th are above, I moved the list to this page for everyone

We need the Horoscope,and both Daily Videos still

Everyone have a wonderful day and enjoy the weather it looks like it's going to warm backup again

taurus742 🐩🐾🎗🍁🐉🐘🐒🐿🐞🐌🎍🌸🌴🌾💐🐿🤗🌤🐝

rated:
R&W string, Working
paponl4a235captrukuskimkinalemormerira88

rated:
DV1: Farm
DV2: Ronin

rated:
victoriarama93 said:   
sacr3dzmingee said:   @Victoria, your link asked me to sign into google, but it told me I don't have permission to view after I signed in

@Taurus, Extra work for you, but I would suggest posting on all 3 platforms for a day or two, to see what works best for everyone, yourself included

Thanks for the feedback.  New to this so I will work on it to learn more.  All ideas, comments, suggestions are welcome.
Sacr3d - plz pm me your e-mail address.  I want to add you and see if that works....  I enabled the public to view. 

Updated..........Try this.....  https://vickibbeebuzz.blogspot.com 

Just so you know, for those who have posted on the above link, your posts do show up. 

rated:
sacr3dzmingee said:   Vicki, I'm in

Thank you, @sacr3dzmingee!  I've returned the favor ...

I saw on FW's Daily National Trivia Forum (see https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/contests-and-sweepstakes/1405078?showmessage=19975815) that another site has been launched that appears to duplicate some of the deals and other savings categories.  I've posted a question there about starting a Sweepstakes and Contests area (based on the FW forum).  If that were added, then https://phatwalletforums.com/ could work for us.  Registry is free.  Posts can be edited and appear not to be moderated as strictly as on More Than Trivia.

Also checked out Vicki's blog, which could be our most feasible option.

rated:
Nation:  Kushner
World:  Iraq

rated:
Facebook: Nachos
Twitter:Buffalo Wings  

rated:
Good afternoon Ladies and Gents, I've been in contact with the admin (Jim) at "more then trivia" and I have learned a few things that I'll share to help us make a decision.

The 10 post minimum is to keep spambots from posting (my intial 2 links to the videos yesterday were deleted as such, but today's were approved). Once the 10 post minimum is reached, posts will appear in real time, and it looks like they are editable. He tells me that he works full time, but will make a effort to approve our posts asap until we reach the 10 post minimum, but keep in mind there may be some delays until then. As far as admins go, he seems pretty cool.

He likes the questions posted with the answers because Google is constantly scanning the site, and that way if someone does a search for the question, it will direct them to the "more then trivia" website. This makes sense, because that's how I, and I'm sure many of you, found them.

Taurus, I told him that we had a lady that posted a list around 4am (ish) every morning, and that our group kind of functioned with people adding various things as they became available. I see today that the "woodburner" account posted answers for the trivia questions, and also added that that was "all he had time to do", so your R&W list would still be needed. Perhaps if you contact him and tell him you can handle the trivia part also, you would lighten his load, and could keep the format everyone has been accustomed to.

Again, I am just sharing info, not trying to make a decision for anyone, just wanted you to be informed

rated:

rated:
Good morning every body the posts for today Tuesday September 26th are above

We need the Facebook, Horoscope, Twitter, and both Daily Videos

Everyone have a wonderful day today and enjoy the warmer weather we are getting again

taurus742 🐩🐾🍁🎗🐉🐞🌹💐🌸☀️🐢🍀🐌🎍🐿🐘🐒🤗🐿🌴🐝

rated:
Daily Facebook: Sliders
Daily Twitter: Chili Beans

Business: We

rated:
R&W string, Corrected and Working
swehawecowe w5adesobaevenbcranstamex90

rated:
DV1 = Colusa
DV2 = Garrett Temple

rated:
As our group tries to determine where our needs best would be met, you may be interested to read https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/finance/1586557?showmessage=199... to learn what has developed so far. Lots of options. I've registered with Fragile Deal and inquired whether a Contests and Sweepstakes forum will be added.

rated:
Nation - Obama

rated:
Fragile Deal has added a "Contests and Sweepstakes" subcategory. The site's homepage is https://www.fragiledeal.com/, and the new subcategory is https://www.fragiledeal.com/c/Coupons-Free/Contests-Sweepstakes. I've created a new thread at https://www.fragiledeal.com/t/sacramento-bee-loyalty-club-aka-be... Would those of you interested in carrying forward our discussions please check out these pages and see what you think? The first post on my thread is a "wiki" (editable by any registered user) that just has the URLs for the desktop and mobile BBP sites. The other post is today's Daily Video info. I wasn't comfortable copying other current info from the FW site without permission from the original posters (taurus, sacr3dzmingee, auntlinda (*waves* I see you are already over there), akamos, artsgto, regulars?).

rated:
kateivan, I see you were able to have a BeeBuzzPoints section established on Fragile Deal. Great work!

rated:
@auntlinda, thank you for the nice feedback and for checking out the BBP section on Fragile Deal. Time will tell whether it's a viable option for our group.

rated:
kateivan said:   Fragile Deal has added a "Contests and Sweepstakes" subcategory. The site's homepage is https://www.fragiledeal.com/, and the new subcategory is https://www.fragiledeal.com/c/Coupons-Free/Contests-Sweepstakes. I've created a new thread at https://www.fragiledeal.com/t/sacramento-bee-loyalty-club-aka-beebuzzpoints/205/2. Would those of you interested in carrying forward our discussions please check out these pages and see what you think? The first post on my thread is a "wiki" (editable by any registered user) that just has the URLs for the desktop and mobile BBP sites. The other post is today's Daily Video info. I wasn't comfortable copying other current info from the FW site without permission from the original posters (taurus, sacr3dzmingee, auntlinda (*waves* I see you are already over there), akamos, artsgto, regulars?).
  None of these links work for me, even after I signed up. I registered and found the thread, which is what others may have to do. 
I'm not complaining, I appreciate the effort, and am posting this in case others are having trouble

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1389390391392 393
  • Page
  • Previous 40

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017