• Page
  • Previous 40
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
lmj is always gonna' be way behind the latest sports news... lol

95 @ Noon - Brianna Seidel

rated:
Bones, Congratulations on the coffee gift card. Glad someone on the site is winning things. 

rated:
_______________________THE NEW 1500 REWARDS IS BOGUS!    

MIKE of Andover MN. is out!  

It's been a good run!

Good Luck to all.      

rated:
Thank you to all of you folks who have contributed to this site over the years, was fun while it lasted. Guess there isn't any more of these radio station prize trivia's left anywhere. Good luck to you all. Take care.

rated:
(Rapiddick) I hope you keep posting 108. I am still doing that trivia helps to keep the mind active. Thank you for posting

rated:
Mike, Why do you say it is Bogus?

rated:
___________________You hafta listen on line,right.

Or am I missing something.

rated:
Blockbusters: The Boss
Bookworm Trivia:
Get Your Game On:
Healthy Knowledge: Base
Music Quiz; Jerry Lee Lewis
Sports Trivia: Between the goalies legs
TV trivia: Happy Days

rated:
Music Quiz now taking - Screamin' Jay Hawkins

Thanks for filling in Olebones I went to Fargo this morning and couldn't post.  Mike I just leave the streaming going all day, will see how much data that consumes.  I have Comcrap for internet.  They only allow me so much usage per month.  I hope sound streaming doesn't use as much gigabytes as video streaming.

rated:
Mike, I don't have to listen online anymore as of a few months ago when all of a sudden 1500 came in clear as a bell. So when I started posting and being 1st, I was listening to the radio (not HD radio). Now I have the HD radio in the laundry room as it doesn't matter if it is late or not, I can't get to my computer in time to post. (That is before the game was over.)

rated:
Bookworm trivia: Sept 22
Healthy Knowledge: Health Insurance
Music Quiz: three
Sports Trivia: Five Feet
TV trivia: Lenny Kosnowski

rated:
95 @ Noon - Marie Norby

rated:
Blockbusters: Crispin Glover
Music Quiz: Chess records
Healthy Knowledge: 100 Million
Sports: There Are No Restrictions
TV trivia: Veep
Get your game on: Nintendo 3DS
Bookworm: The Once And Future King

rated:

rated:
Thanks for posting the 108 info

rated:
I miss you guys. I log into 1500 Listen and Win every day, but there isn't much there since 1500 is the only station I play. I hope everyone is doing well. I'll keep watching for you to post things.

rated:
For those who are listening to accumulate hours for prizes, are you having difficulty listening? Had some issues yesterday and today. Just get the 'windmill' going around and around without hearing the show.

rated:
________________Nothing but windmill for me!

rated:
'Windmill'
Chris and Rookie confirmed that we are not alone. Above their pay grade but others are working on it.

rated:
Blockbusters: Crystal Lake
Bookworm Trivia: Romance
Get Your Game On: 6th
Healthy Knowledge: Every 8 Seconds
Music Quiz: The famous flames
Sports: Impact
TV trivia: Ninety Four

Enter to win two tickets to see Boston at Mystic Lake on Kool 108

rated:

rated:
Music Quiz: Bachman-Turner Overdrive
Blockbusters: 1982
Bookworm Trivia: Techno-Thrillers
Get Your Game On: Slippy
Healthy Knowledge: Caving
Sports Trivia: 1993
TV trivia: 2000

rated:

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1763764765766 767
  • Page
  • Previous 40

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017