Fox 5 San Diego - Win 3-Day KAABOO Ticket Sweepstakes

Archived From: Contests and Sweepstakes
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Watch the FOX 5 Morning News for the "Artist of the Day" and then enter to win 3-day passes to the KAABOO music festival.

ENTER TO WIN a pair of 3-day passes to KAABOO Del Mar on September 16-18!

Watch the FOX 5 Morning News from 6 to 8 a.m. for the "Artist of the Day." A new winner will be announced every morning this week at 9 a.m. It could be you!

http://fox5sandiego.com/2016/08/05/win-a-pair-of-3-day-passes-to...

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

8/8/16 Artist of the day Jimmy Buffett - Winner is Jessika Langerfield from Alpine

I confirmed with Fox 5 that winners will be contacted via e-mail/phone in addition to the on-air announcement.

Anyone catch the Artist of the Day?

I Have Not Seen It?

Aerosmith!

8/9/16 Artist of the day Aerosmith - Winner is John Tullis of North Park

FALL OUT BOYS (works with boys)

bigjo said:   FALL OUT BOY

said This is invalid

"Fall Out Boys" is working, for now

8/10/16 Artist of the day Fall Out Boy - Winner is Zac Garcia of San Marcos

JACK JOHNSON

Jack Johnson

8/11/16 Artist of the day Jack Johnson - Winner is Karen Farella of Chula Vista

LUDACRIS

last day to enter good luck

Guys, today is the last day of the FOX 5 KAABOO give-away. I created this forum/topic, does it die a slow death or can I have it renamed to something more generic so we can use it for future FOX 5 giveaways? Or is there a way to have it deleted? I am new to this and just wondering so if/when I have the opportunity to create another forum/topic I do it correctly. Thanks for any suggestions ...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017