• filter:
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Have a bunch of old FULL carts.......really small cheap ones for a long ago discarded Canon pixma ip5000 printer .....will Straples take them?  Thnx.

​

rated:
Rambler said:   Have a bunch of old FULL carts.......really small cheap ones for a long ago discarded Canon pixma ip5000 printer .....will Straples take them?  Thnx.

​

Staples pretty much takes everything.

rated:
mathfaster said:   
Rambler said:   Have a bunch of old FULL carts.......really small cheap ones for a long ago discarded Canon pixma ip5000 printer .....will Straples take them?  Thnx.

​

Staples pretty much takes everything.

I just recycled a mix of empty and "new" (but very old expired) carts with no problem. 

rated:
george2001 said:   I just recycled a mix of empty and "new" (but very old expired) carts with no problem.http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c01764161

rated:
I just received my OD rewards for the month of February. For some reason, there was no reward certificate for recycling.
The strange part is that the "Purchase History Summary" screen shows the recycling transaction, but the "Total Points Earned" are 0.
On the other hand, the "Account Summary" screen shows the $20 qualified amount, and 2,000 points earned.
Any idea what was going on?

rated:
prikindel said:   I just received my OD rewards for the month of February. For some reason, there was no reward certificate for recycling.
The strange part is that the "Purchase History Summary" screen shows the recycling transaction, but the "Total Points Earned" are 0.
On the other hand, the "Account Summary" screen shows the $20 qualified amount, and 2,000 points earned.
Any idea what was going on?

happened to me also due to a return, emailed them and they issued it day later

rated:
OD Rewards earned in Feb posted today ! There system was messed up earlier this week.

rated:
Qui‍ll changed their recycling program. Previously it was $2/cartridge, max 10/month. Now it's $2/laser, $1/ink for recycling as many cartridges as you purchased at Qui‍ll.com the previous quarter.

rated:
The Stapler F-ed up royal in this months rewards checks sent by snail mail.

Correct address but envelopes contains a neighbors rewards check.

If you have not done so already, go buy something with your rewards and get a balance coupon, before your neighbor spends your rewards !!!!!

rated:
Just got E-Mail from the Stapler

Update about your Staples Rewards®

Dear _______

As you may know, your current Staples Rewards statement was incorrectly mailed to another Rewards member. This issue was the result of a one-time printing error at one of our third-party vendors.

The mailer only included your name, physical mailing address, Rewards number and reward. We assure you that none of your other information was exposed in this mailing.

We apologize for this inconvenience. You should expect to receive your earned rewards in the mail in the next two weeks.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact a Customer Service representative at 888-891-3787.

Sincerely,

Alison Corcoran
Senior Vice President Marketing, North American Stores & Online

rated:
Why do you let Staples snail mail you the rewards instead of just getting them by email?

rated:
scripta said:   Why do you let Staples snail mail you the rewards instead of just getting them by email?
  Because changing it over to email in the Rewards site doesn't work and you can always print/use them from Rewards. They changed me to snail mail from email and have never been able to get email back. It's not by choice.

rated:
Tried searching for the answer to this but what happens at Office Depot if I make a qualifying purchase and then recycle 10 ink cartridges. Receive and use the rewards for the ink and then return the initial qualifying purchase? I was supposed to receive 100% rewards back for that initial purchase but never did and now Office Depot CS won't admit the mistake. Fortunately its an Office Depot product and therefore I have an unlimited return period. But I'm wondering what if anything will happen to the ink rewards I earned if they have already been used?

rated:
Also the feds said no to the Staples / Office Depot buyout

rated:
malisher said:   Tried searching for the answer to this but what happens at Office Depot if I make a qualifying purchase and then recycle 10 ink cartridges. Receive and use the rewards for the ink and then return the initial qualifying purchase? I was supposed to receive 100% rewards back for that initial purchase but never did and now Office Depot CS won't admit the mistake. Fortunately its an Office Depot product and therefore I have an unlimited return period. But I'm wondering what if anything will happen to the ink rewards I earned if they have already been used?
Returns have no impact on rewards already made available and used. Pretty sure the same goes for rewards made available and not already used.

The return will cause a negative purchase balance for the month of the return. That negative balance would have to be overcome if wanting to qualify to recycle for that month.

rated:
I chatted with a rep and thats exactly what they said. Thank you for the reply!

rated:
malisher said:   I chatted with a rep and thats exactly what they said. Thank you for the reply!
  for future reference, bpvh knows more about it than a rep

rated:
Updated.

rated:
Has anyone ordered ink from Google Express (through Staples of course) and had it count for the "$30 ink purchase every 180 days" required for recycling purposes? Google express does have a spot for your Staples rewards number so I wondered if anyone had done this and had it count.
My amex has an offer for $15 statement credit for $30 spend at Google express and I am due for a $30 ink purchase

rated:
Is it just me or did the Office Depot processing fee for a book of stamps increase from $1 to $5?

rated:
69ragtop said:   Is it just me or did the Office Depot processing fee for a book of stamps increase from $1 to $5?
Yikes. You are unfortunately correct. And it is per item. $5 per 100 roll, $1 per 20 booklet. This is now noted in the item details:

• $5.00 processing fee per coil will be added at checkout for delivery orders.
  • $1.00 processing fee per booklet will be added at checkout for delivery orders. 

rated:
i went to turn in my 20 inks yesterday. A message popped up on cashier screen that I already turned in 40 for the month.
Whats that about?

rated:
scottvm said:   i went to turn in my 20 inks yesterday. A message popped up on cashier screen that I already turned in 40 for the month.
Whats that about?

Same experience, went to another store, screen showed "0"

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016