• filter:
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
3c3 said:   
bpvh said:   Back to your situation, was the item purchased in-store or online? Returned in-store or online? Actual date of return? Anything out of the ordinary?

Original purchase was online order for in-store pickup. Refund order was initiated online on 11/26, but the actual refund was not completed until a couple of days ago.

I also received the recycling reward for November. I had another >$10 purchase in November, so this refund would not have changed anything for November. Now I don't know if my December purchase of the $13.99 Duracell would qualify me for the December recycling.

Thanks for the clarification. My guess is that even though it is dated 11/26 it counts against December but like I noted above this is a new one for me.

If you do not want to put more money into the program, this might be a situation where you wait and see and if the recycling rewards are not awarded contact Rewards Customer Service. The facts are on your side. Whether Rewards Customer Service will see it that way though ....

rated:
Thanks. Maybe I'll make another purchase to avoid the potential problem later.

rated:
For Staples $30 ink cartridge, what is the best cartridge to buy in term of eBay reselling value?
I went with the "HP 56 Black Ink Cartridge (C6656AN)", $31+tax at Staples. Sold for $23.50 in Dec and for $22.00 in Apr.

Always interested in better options. And remember you can stretch 1 purchase to 7 months of recycling by starting mid-month.

[edit: I see the HP 61XL mentioned upthread is $30.50 right now. It does 480pp vs 520pp for my $31 HP 56 so probably seen as comparable value by buyers. Maybe I'm just not selling hard enough. ]

=aw

rated:
It's been awhile since I thanked bpvh for all the contributions to this thread. Here goes another instance: my latest supply of empty ink cartridges are Canon; brought them to Staples today for January's quota and not an issue; I had been using HP carts until now. Checked the page One info a few minutes ago and Canon carts meet the definition of eligible carts.

Again, bpvh, thanks for making life a little easier.

rated:
Not sure if my carts taken are canon or not, the 20 are assorted,
they have always and even yesterday just taken the bag and asked how many, not even looking at them

rated:
Rewards are posted for December, Yes Stapler

rated:
597404 said:   Rewards are posted for December
Presumably for Staples not Office Depot.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017