• filter:
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
yesid0n0itall said:   
BenH said:   Rewards site is not showing credit for my 10 cartridges that I turned in on 1/14 (so I think it should show them already?).
I used the option on the site to submit a receipt for this transaction but the $ amount was $0, since it was only an ink turn-in.

Is this the proper way to get credit, or is there another process I should follow?

Also, is it still possible that I will get the credit for these in the rewards statement coming on the 8th? I have a coupon that expires on the 11th I would like to use...or is most likelyhood they won't give me these rewards until next month?

thx

It can take this long, do you have the receipt given when you turned them in?
BTW, they take 20 from   me and I have to watch them, once in a while I only get credit for 2 which the receipt shows only 2, I have them do the others before I leave the store

Yes, I do have the receipt (which is how I was able to enter it in online) and it shows 10 recycled (correct amount).
I learnt the hard way one time so I always get a receipt with the turn in amount.

rated:
BenH said:   Rewards site is not showing credit for my 10 cartridges that I turned in on 1/14 (so I think it should show them already?).
I used the option on the site to submit a receipt for this transaction but the $ amount was $0, since it was only an ink turn-in.

Is this the proper way to get credit, or is there another process I should follow?

Also, is it still possible that I will get the credit for these in the rewards statement coming on the 8th? I have a coupon that expires on the 11th I would like to use...or is most likelyhood they won't give me these rewards until next month?

thx

Where are the rewards not showing? On the dashboard? Or in the transaction details from the  "View Purchase History"?

rated:
Has anyone not received their $135 rebate for the November Kaspersky offer? A friend just got theirs (submitted Dec 22) but I don't have a record of receiving mine, submitted Nov 29.

[ADDED: Live Chat says mine was mailed Jan 22, extended processing due to holidays. Don't know how that explains the Dec 22 one getting here sooner but who says it's FIFO anyway. ]

[ADDED: a second Chat reveals the one that came Jan 31 was also shipped Jan 22.]

Thanks!

=aw

rated:
ottawa said:   Has anyone not received their $135 rebate for the November Kaspersky offer? A friend just got theirs (submitted Dec 22) but I don't have a record of receiving mine, submitted Nov 29.

[ADDED: Live Chat says mine was mailed Jan 22, extended processing due to holidays. Don't know how that explains the Dec 22 one getting here sooner but who says it's FIFO anyway. ]

[ADDED: a second Chat reveals the one that came Jan 31 was also shipped Jan 22.]

Thanks!

=aw

i WOULD SAY THEY  DO ALL REBATES IN BATCHES AND NOT RELATED TO WHEN THEY RECEIVED IT, ESPECIALLY IF THEY HAVE MORE THAN ONE CENTER DOING IT FOR THEM

rated:
Thanks. I was worried my (and my friends') Nov 29 rebates were lost. I didn't think I'd forget $135 but that would be worrisome too.

=aw

rated:
I have visions of minimum-wage rebate employees cranking away and as each rebate Visa is produced, stuffing it in an envelope and adding to the pile. LIFO, IOW.

=aw

rated:
ottawa said:   Has anyone not received their $135 rebate for the November Kaspersky offer? A friend just got theirs (submitted Dec 22) but I don't have a record of receiving mine, submitted Nov 29.

Just got mine. Also submitted in Nov. I emailed them a couple weeks ago and was told to wait 9-11 weeks (instead of the usual 4-6) due to holidays.
Any further discussion, if needed, should probably be in the original thread.

rated:
scripta said:   
Just got mine. Also submitted in Nov. I emailed them a couple weeks ago and was told to wait 9-11 weeks (instead of the usual 4-6) due to holidays.
Any further discussion, if needed, should probably be in the original thread

It's the same for me too. After a lot of concern, mine came in the mail just today. Huzzah!

rated:
All of the holiday rebates are delayed until after the extended return period for holiday purchases ends.  (I just got my own KIS rebate yesterday.)

rated:
bpvh said:   

thx

Where are the rewards not showing? On the dashboard? Or in the transaction details from the  "View Purchase History"?

They were not showing in either place.

I just called the customer service and spoke with them.  They looked at my account and said that yes, there was an error and they didn't get processed automatically, and they will be sending me $20 in rewards within the next 24 hours.

I don't really understand how they track this.  They obviously have a record I turned them in, because I have a valid receipt that shows I turned in 10 inks.
But, nothing on the web site shows that I have turned them in (they don't show in my purchase history - and last month's do - so I know it was just an issue with this one).
So, even though the website doesn't show them, the guy I talked to seemingly was able to look at something that showed I did in fact turn them in - and if that is the case, why the hell does the system not recognize that to generate/send me rewards ?

Seems like they are intentionally trying to stiff people like some do with rebates, hoping we won't care/notice.

I would say out of the 20-25 months I have claimed ink rewards I have had to call due to issues like these at least 3 times, that's not a very good track record for them.

rated:
My experience is that the Submit Receipt option is problematic. I haven't had a single issue with getting Rewards when my card is scanned at the register.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017