• filter:
  • 138394041 42
  • Page
  • Previous 40
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Yes still waiting for a vibram check, I have had no luck contacting them. Just a generic email response.

rated:
benjaminkarter said:   Yes still waiting for a vibram check, I have had no luck contacting them. Just a generic email response.
  I did not even get that

rated:
disappointed in dram bucks of 182

rated:
bxlefty23 said:   got a korea air settlement for 1183 dollars today.

check your mail!

what are you doing with your coupon codes?

rated:
DRAM: 100 greenbacks

rated:
pietromoon said:   disappointed in dram bucks of 182Really? You must have bought a lot of stuff in those 4 years... like 11 computers? If my math is correct, it's about $16 per computer-equivalent-unit (CEU).

rated:
I ended up with 2 checks. Around 250 total. I am happy, I did buy a lot of stuff

rated:
Received the DRAM check of $155 today.

rated:
pietromoon said:   disappointed in dram bucks of 182
  Not even worth going to the bank........

rated:
CouponClippen said:   Going to say this up front I did NOT read all 37 pages so I don't know the details!
CATHODE RAY TUBE (CRT)
ANTITRUST LITIGATION
Order Granting Final Approval of Indirect Purchaser Settlements.pdf
https://www.crtclaims.com/docs/Order%20Granting%20Final%20Approval%20of%20Indirect%20Purchaser%20Settlements.pdf?a=1

Does anyone know if Connecticut has a separate settlement?

rated:
** Update ONLY **
Brandewie v. Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. Settlement
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
The parties are working to finalize all claims. Benefits are expected to be sent in the summer of 2016.

rated:

rated:
Worthington Automotive Class Action Settlement (Alaska Only)

https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/deal-discussion/1512947/?showme...

rated:
CouponClippen said:   Exer-Walk shoes:Welcome to the Hedges v. Earth, Inc. Settlement website  Claim filing deadline:Filed Online by or Postmarked by March 12, 2016
  Final hearing was June 20, 2016, has anyone seen the settlement terms?

rated:
Dear Claimant-

Fresh Potatoes Indirect Purchaser
Thank you for continuing to following up regarding the status of the distribution relating to Fresh Potatoes Indirect Purchaser matter. We are in the process of preparing for the distribution in this matter and expect to mail payments in this matter soon.
If you do not receive a payment within the next thirty-days please feel free to follow up with our office.

ETA checks and $$......

rated:
Wooley said:   As posted here:
https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/arcmessageview.php?catid=52&threadid=1348593
received $107.xx from the hottest state attorney general in the country:
http://www.myfloridalegal.com/pages.nsf/Main/1515CE372E59D1E8852... 
Thanks Pam and thanks OP

rated:
Not sure if this has been posted already, received an email today about "Home Depot Data Breach Settlement - get free credit monitoring and a cash payment" submit by date is Oct 29 2016

www.HomeDepotBreachSettlement.com

rated:
HomeDepotBreachSettlement.com said: Cash Fund: A $13 million Settlement Fund will provide payments to consumers who have documented losses caused by the Home Depot Data Breach. If you are included in the Settlement Class, you may be entitled to receive reimbursement of your documented losses relating to the Home Depot Data Breach, as well as time spent remedying issues relating to the data breach, up to $10,000.

Claim Form said: I hereby attest that I spent (up to two) hours addressing the repercussions of the Home Depot data breach to be reimbursed at a rate of $15 per hour.

rated:
redearth said:   Not sure if this has been posted already, received an email today about "Home Depot Data Breach Settlement - get free credit monitoring and a cash payment" submit by date is Oct 29 2016

www.HomeDepotBreachSettlement.com

Already posted: https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/deal-discussion/1496067/

rated:

OK it is official if the mods don't care about posting NEW class actions in here instead of in the class action discussion for that action then neither do I. 
NO MORE NEW THREADS!!!!!!

rated:
CouponClippen said:   
Neilium said:   
FroginMyPants said:   American Express class action re: interest rates. Last digits of AE card needed. I don't have mine any longer. Any suggestions? Guess I could try calling AE. Ugggh.

https://www.aprsettlement.com/

There is more info on this here.  

OK it is official if the mods don't care about posting NEW class actions in here instead of in the class action discussion for that action then neither do I. 
NO MORE NEW THREADS!!!!!!

To clarify, we post new class action threads in this thread so people can follow along with the thread, especially if they are subscribed via e-mail.

However, we still try to also post new class action threads in Deal Discussion to give people a chance to discuss them without cluttering the Class Action thread.

If you have any questions, just let me know. 

rated:
Got 15 dollars from Nike
class action. 

rated:
Nike
 Fuelband Settlement+ Fuel Band Settlement This class action?

rated:
benjaminkarter said:   Nike 
 Fuelband Settlement+ Fuel Band Settlement This class action?

That's the one.

rated:
One potato, two potato,
three potato, four......Checks soon for Fresh Potato.

rated:
Why did Fatwallet delete my pleasant and (attempting-to-be) helpful response in this thread to a prior comment in this thread about an Amex class action? And delete a couple of other recent posts on that topic from this thread, as well?

If you are attempting to have this strange, unintuitive, dual-track combination of threads on the "class action" topic, and if you are going to delete people's well-meaning and on-topic comments from this thread, at least you could explain to confused contributors, who didn't deliberately set out to stop on anybody's toes, that they have posted in the "wrong" thread, and move their comments to the thread that you think would better host those comments, instead of wiping the posts from the site altogether.

rated:
^^^ I agree with oppidum. With the move to master threads in FS, we had a 'phase-in'or probation/grace period where instead of simply locking/deleting posts made outside the MT's, mods left green box instructions informing posters of the new policy and informing them that they are to use the appropriate MT. Once that period ended (it had an approximate 3 month probation), mods continued posting the green box message, but began locking/deleting improper posts. This is a little more complicated as it involves a class action category with threads for each individual class action to discuss, and retains this MT as a list of each class action only, without cluttering it up with discussion. I think users are still somewhat confused by what's happening, and a green box similar to what is used in FS, to inform users where they should be posting and where, might be helpful. In FS, the 'offender' also received a reminder PM as well.

Something along the lines of "Our policy on Class Actions has been revised. To streamline the process, this master thread is to serve as an announcement of current available Class Action cases. Each Class Action should have it's own thread, which are found under Class Actions in Deal Discussion. In the future, please posts comments related to a particular Class Action, in the thread which was created for it. New Class Actions should be a) announced in this MT, and b) receive a separate thread in DD for discussions related to it." or whatever you come up with, with a grace period before enforcing it.

rated:
Arbitrary removal of GOOD posts is bad for morale. Especially without an explanation. What The Fact, mods?

rated:
Mods. please don't ruin FW. It's been great but...

rated:
alanmax said:   Mods. please don't ruin FW. It's been great but...
  Too late.....

rated:
scripta said:   Arbitrary removal of GOOD posts is bad for morale. Especially without an explanation. What The Fact, mods?
  The posts involved were about Amex. The Amex thread is here LINK

rated:
CouponClippen said:   scripta said:   Arbitrary removal of GOOD posts is bad for morale. Especially without an explanation. What The Fact, mods?The posts involved were about Amex. The Amex thread is here LINKI believe the discussion here started before that thread was created.

rated:
scripta said:   
CouponClippen said:   
scripta said:   Arbitrary removal of GOOD posts is bad for morale. Especially without an explanation. What The Fact, mods?
The posts involved were about Amex. The Amex thread is here LINK

I believe the discussion here started before that thread was created.

The thread is almost a month old the discussion in here was very recent.

rated:
alanmax said:   Mods. please don't ruin FW. It's been great but...
We've decided to take a different approach to this thread in keeping with other list threads on the forums. Since a lot of people follow this thread via e-mail, we've decided to leave this thread for mostly just providing updates and listing new class actions. Asking questions for occasional clarification is still okay, but for in-depth discussions, we recommend posting on the individual pre-existing Class Action threads found in the Class Action category. For example, discussion on American Express' class action would go here. This way, people can talk about class actions in-depth on individual threads, and leave this thread mostly as a list for  class actions.

Does this make sense? Let me know if anyone has any questions or suggestions?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016